• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Interview!

Status
Not open for further replies.

compsci

The gates at City Thameslink have been left open for over a month. When backed into a corner Ms Holt admitted that it was because they forgot to plug them in to the fire alarm. It is not entirely obvious why it is now taking so long to do this.

In the meantime the barrier gnomes are varying between staring randomly into space, chanting "oyster to the reader" and accepting the blue national rail wallet as a ticket. The staff at KX Thameslink are rather more efficient, and seem to regularly trap fare evaders, who usually get arrested after getting abusive.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

raildog

Now we know why we dont have enough funds for Crossrail / Thameslink etc etc :)

332 > 444

Well done to both of you, ya'll gotta give me tips (no really MML rarely advertise, along with Silverlink & C2C) do you hear these posts through the grapevine?

332 > 444

Oh seen, didnt know that since checking two weeks ago, no County vacancies though, grrrr!

I was on there earlier (MML's site), and had no troubles at all!

WHY havent NX owned companies moved over to online applications, i remember the 'ONE' application forms fields being so inadequately small i had to compromise my writing (still got rejected)

Established Member
I put service alteration notices on Teletext basically and the same info goes onto radio stations.

Cool , congrats to mart hope you can make it wednesday;)

Fred

RJ

Established Member
I have to get the 0635 off Denmark Hill to Blackfriars tomorrow morning to get to work - another chance to phot the flask train :)

westcoaster

Established Member
I put service alteration notices on Teletext basically and the same info goes onto radio stations.

well done bet silverlink county kept you busy all day.
350's this morning and 321 at queens park this afternoon.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Congratulations to the OP on landing the job. Nice to hear an enthusiast has gotten the job!

RJ, Damon, how did you get the jobs you're doing? Never heard of it before.

All these people on here in jobs and then there's me who officially got rejected from one today. I still contest he doesn't know what he is on about when he declares I don't know enough about the Arriva network...:x:(:(:(

At least I can go back to disliking Arriva again now.

RJ

Established Member
I have to thank Damon really, I wasn't going to apply as the advert didn't appeal to me. Its great work though!

Status
Not open for further replies.