• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

LNER - Apprenticeship Train Driver - Newcastle (07/03/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

mechanic2

Thanks, just filled out the application and been asked to record a video interview.
Do you know how long we get to do this? I don't have an email stating but on the portal it says record interview.
Also, how many q's are they?
cheers

mechanic2

6 questions on the video, took me about 30 mins to do.
Thanks - sorry when I asked how long I meant, as in how many days we get to complete as I haven't receieved an email stating how long I have until haha sorry I wasn't very clear in my question.

WBFC345

I got an email saying I had been invited to the next stage, but I had to upload my maths and English gcse certificates which you get 5 days to upload

mechanic2

I got an email saying I had been invited to the next stage, but I had to upload my maths and English gcse certificates which you get 5 days to upload
Ah right ok, thanks. Did you treat the video interview like a normal interview and apply the STAR method for answering the questions from examples etc?

Daveym19

Did you receive an email from them or did it just appear on your portal?
I have not received an email but its appeared on my portal. glad i logged back in to notice this. It doesnt say how long i have to submit this, but from the above i guess its 3days?

C2048

I have not received an email but its appeared on my portal. glad i logged back in to notice this. It doesnt say how long i have to submit this, but from the above i guess its 3days?
I did mine on the third day, you’ve got at least three.

Anyone heard back from the video interview with an invitation to one with real people?

Daveym19

Hi
Just wondering, is the video interview a continuous video that each questions pops up? Or one question then record answer and so on?
Thanks

kcol91

I submitted mine on the 7th of March I believe. Last year I got through to DMI and then no further. Didn't receive any feedback after I requested it, so literally just guessing where I might have went wrong. Good luck everyone, I'll post any updates I receive!

kcol91

Has anybody heard back after submitting their video interviews?
Someone mentioned to me that people had received rejection emails over the last few days. I suppose we're either gonna be the last of the rejects or may have progressed

cithompson

I've just had an email this morning to say that the courses for the Newcastle depot are now being put back until later in the year and my video interview will be reviewed then

Status
Not open for further replies.