• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

motorpoint arena sheffield

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac

looking to book seats at arena,where best place to sit.Some seats look to be sideways to the stage.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

YorkshireBear

Established Member
depends what your going to see, ive seen russel howard and michael macintyre sitting on the seats at the side and it was very good.

Kernowfem

I went to see John Bishop in May. The side seats are still a great view, try not to get seats right at the very back. If your booking over the net, they give you a seat prefrence plan anyway so you can choose the area of your seats :)

mac

Booked tickets looking from stage left hand side 3rd block front row,hope they will be good because i'ts her birthday present.Now need good hotel not till april so plenty of time.

YorkshireBear

Established Member
although motorpoint gave me fake tickets for red hot chilli peppers and still charged me. so as a matter of principle i wont be going there anytime soon. I even went to booking office in person and got fake seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.