Mount Pleasant crossing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisM

Member
Joined
14 Aug 2005
Messages
716
Not great photos due to bad light,mist and rain but spent around an hour at Mount Pleasant crossing in Southampton which is very busy.
Also added a January collection with some 66s at Eastleigh.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TheSlash

Established Member
Joined
7 Jun 2005
Messages
2,339
Location
Marwell Zoo
Did you take these photos on Monday / yesterday? If so you were watching me and my gang work very hard packing the track in the area, despite lots of f*ing around :lol:
 

ChrisM

Member
Joined
14 Aug 2005
Messages
716
Thanks for the kind comments.
Took loads but these were probably the best.
 

ChrisM

Member
Joined
14 Aug 2005
Messages
716
TheSlash said:
Did you take these photos on Monday / yesterday? If so you were watching me and my gang work very hard packing the track in the area, despite lots of f*ing around :lol:
Yeah,saw all 7 of you pretending to work between 10:30 to 12:00 ish,take it you saw me on the footbridge.
Got a few photos with you lot in,going to see if i can spot you now. ;) ;)
 

TheSlash

Established Member
Joined
7 Jun 2005
Messages
2,339
Location
Marwell Zoo
Post 'em, i'll name and shame :lol:
Could you hear our 'conversations'? If so, i promise i'm not really stark raving bonkers :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

TheSlash

Established Member
Joined
7 Jun 2005
Messages
2,339
Location
Marwell Zoo
We get fed up with packing those joints, they normal 'stay up' until the first freight train, we had to repack some in the afternoon
 

ChrisM

Member
Joined
14 Aug 2005
Messages
716
Not great as i had to crop and zoom.
 

TheSlash

Established Member
Joined
7 Jun 2005
Messages
2,339
Location
Marwell Zoo
Ok i will do this in stages. The guy with the white hard hat, holding that orange stick, is Nosebone
The guy with the bluebag is 'The cross aka Chesney aka Steptoe"
Then Kinger next to the cross, with the white hat, and Rennie {not sure on spelling} with the blue hat.
Then i think its me with the white stripe down my arm.
The guy with the black hair is Kally, then its the ganger on the end, Mayer
 

Jim

Established Member
Joined
11 Jun 2005
Messages
3,211
Location
Wick
Slash, What were you & your gang doing on the 2x August, as I saw some I had 1 of your lot on St Denys Pform, when I was there foting. I will try & find a shot...
 

Coxster

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
9,244
TheSlash said:
Ok i will do this in stages. The guy with the white hard hat, holding that orange stick, is Nosebone
The guy with the bluebag is 'The cross aka Chesney aka Steptoe"
Then Kinger next to the cross, with the white hat, and Rennie {not sure on spelling} with the blue hat.
Then i think its me with the white stripe down my arm.
The guy with the black hair is Kally, then its the ganger on the end, Mayer
No Jag then :lol: ;)
 

TheSlash

Established Member
Joined
7 Jun 2005
Messages
2,339
Location
Marwell Zoo
We were waiting for a train to pass as we were either working on the Up fast or down fast {did both during the morning}
It's surprising we are stood still, normally theres aload of fcking about going on when we are blown out
 

960012

Established Member
Joined
4 Nov 2005
Messages
1,892
Location
Parkstone
TheSlash said:
We were waiting for a train to pass as we were either working on the Up fast or down fast {did both during the morning}
It's surprising we are stood still, normally theres aload of fcking about going on when we are blown out

Any excuse lol
 

960012

Established Member
Joined
4 Nov 2005
Messages
1,892
Location
Parkstone
Lol from what ive heard from dave he jsut sits in the van and lets the toerhs do they work!!!
 

TheSlash

Established Member
Joined
7 Jun 2005
Messages
2,339
Location
Marwell Zoo
He's managements boy though. I love getting stuck in, keeps you fit and takes your mind off other things.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top