MSTS Errors with Newly Installed Routes

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Hi guys,
Unfortunatly, I installed the new Dorset Coast v3 route, and the Woodhead route from UKTS. When the Dorset Coast got to nearly fully loaded, MSTS minimized, and I got the following errors in quick succession:

Then, when I tried to load the Woodhead route, it loaded almost fully, then minimized again, like above, and I got the second message above appear. :mad:

What have I done wrong?? I'm quite disappointed! :( :( :(

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Harold

Right, In the Dorset Route folder, look for a command file called "Installme.bat" click on this and a script shall occur.

It will take a few moments to install the necessary data. As for errors when loading up textures, I can only assume that you didn't install the route properly.

If you are still having problems, I recomend that you download the DC support pack, found here:

http://www.uktrainsim.com/filelib-i...4193&CUTHERE=c14ffaeab52f51a7497f078c96dc056b

Harold.

The Snap

Established Member
Will do. What about the Woodhead route?

I have also had no luck with various stock I've installed, including an Arriva Class 158 by Richard Pratt. I also installed two 170s and a 47, but none of them actually appear in the train list in the game?

EDIT: I also found one of those Install.bat in the Woodhead route, so I ran that. I'll report back and let you know...

The Snap

Established Member
It works fine now, or so I beleive, having not ran the whole route(s). However, still having trouble with trains...

Cheers for your help guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.