• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

MTR Crossrail - Now recruiting for Trainee & Qualified Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

del12

Have you taken and assessment with mtr crossrail before and now you have a second chance? If you don't kind please let us know how the assessment is when you get there, would appreciate it a lot. Sometimes it easier to go in there knowing what to expect rather than not and going into the unknown. Good luck, hope you pass with flying colours.

Regards

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

D1939

Anyone 'recently' completed the first stage (questionnaire) and heard back yet? I only did mine on Monday.

S3

Hi all...I see that some have mentioned that this stage may not be going ahead now...could anyone shed some light...I know one person uploaded a copy of the email but anybody else experienced this at all?

Waikikibaby

No, it still counts as a pass on the national database, what tests do you have to sit again?

The e-mail just said to attend as if I was going to do the whole Assessment 1 again and they'd tell me on the day which parts I need to do.

Del12 - I took assessment 1 and 2 with FirstGreat Western in 2013, passed assessment 1 but failed assessment 2 on one MMI question. There's so much information on here about what the assessments involve that it's not worth repeating again. If you get invited to assessment they'll send you all the practice material and a full list of what's involved.

del12

Thank you for the response very much appreciated. Good luck with you assessment.

Jk576

Hi everyone, I just done my stage 1 and I'm a bit worried I didn't pass as I put I agree to working in an office environment (thinking that being in a cabin on your own is kind of the same thing) and agree to an active job so not sure I'm really hoping I go through! Anyone knows if they actually choose your annual leave for you?

D1939

Hi everyone, I just done my stage 1 and I'm a bit worried I didn't pass as I put I agree to working in an office environment (thinking that being in a cabin on your own is kind of the same thing) and agree to an active job so not sure I'm really hoping I go through! Anyone knows if they actually choose your annual leave for you?

I'm still waiting to hear back from them after completing the questionnaire on Monday. When did you complete yours???
There's lots of questions going through my mind, wether or not I put the right answer, the one I keep thinking about is the one about being constantly monitored, I put strongly agree with the thinking I would be monitored on my performance ie train on time,safe driving ect. Now I'm wondering if they meant monitored as in someone supervisoring me and watching over my shoulder all the time!

Jk576

I'm still waiting to hear back from them after completing the questionnaire on Monday. When did you complete yours???
There's lots of questions going through my mind, wether or not I put the right answer, the one I keep thinking about is the one about being constantly monitored, I put strongly agree with the thinking I would be monitored on my performance ie train on time,safe driving ect. Now I'm wondering if they meant monitored as in someone supervisoring me and watching over my shoulder all the time!

I know all of the questions depend on your own interpretation I guess. I've done my one on Tuesday, still waiting to hear back
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Anyone heard regardong their second stage? Done my test Tuesday still waiting

Sgiot

Did mine last Monday and still waiting to hear back. Must say I'm getting a little impatient now, especially as applications were reopened on Tuesday .

theking

I know its an anxious wait but it says on the email you receive that you can be waiting up to 10 working days after the deadline for you to complete the exercise to get a response.

D1939

Im in the same boat as you, I'm gonna ring them if I've not heard by the end of the week

Ceeparker

Anyone had their stage 4 Paper and Pencil tests yet at the assessment centre in Liverpool Street ?

TrainRookie

9 working days now Fingers crossed today is the day, I can't figure out if the long wait is a good sign or a bad sign ?

Mightyirons77

Right , well think that went well . One question I forgot to ask was when will I find out if I was good enough .

Status
Not open for further replies.