• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

MTR Crossrail Trainee Driver (Multiple Locations)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Anders99

Just received an email to book interview date for dmi, booked for September 28th! Just happened to be doing some revision on Mtr whilst cycling on the bike at the gym when the email came through!

Great news! What depot are you applying for? And when did you do your personality test?

Great news! What depot are you applying for? And when did you do your personality test?

Thanks mate, I’m applying for the Maidenhead depot and completed the online questionnaire on 2nd September.

Kalpesh

Just received an email to book interview date for dmi, booked for September 28th! Just happened to be doing some revision on Mtr whilst cycling on the bike at the gym when the email came through!
DMI , does it mean Drivers medical interview?
That means you cleared stage 2 and Manager interview too ?

Rob212

Can anyone help with maidenhead trainee driver positions please? I can't seem to find any roles advertised... is the application process now closed? Thanks

Kalpesh

Anyone have their stage 2 today? If so how'd you get on in the MMI. I was the guy that went in first and passed. Just awaiting the DMI now.
Congratulations
I want to try practice joy sticks coordination , any place I can go and try ? I have done a lot of practice from Howtobecome coordinator cd but that’s keypads not joy sticks ...

OneLowban

Thanks
So there is stage 1 assessment day
And stage 2 assessment
And DMI ? So when is structured interview?
Although I have read some people have it separately, the MMI (structured interview) is part of stage 2 assessments. Which means it can only be done twice if I’m not mistaken.

Usually goes stage 1 > stage 2 > DMI > medical > job.

Kalpesh

Although I have read some people have it separately, the MMI (structured interview) is part of stage 2 assessments. Which means it can only be done twice if I’m not mistaken.

Usually goes stage 1 > stage 2 > DMI > medical > job.
Thanks

SAM2389

Has anyone got a stage 2 assessment in Watford coming up? if so what date? I've got mine 22nd Nov. Just wondered why it was so late thats all.

Kalpesh

Has anyone got a stage 2 assessment in Watford coming up? if so what date? I've got mine 22nd Nov. Just wondered why it was so late thats all.
Hi ... oh mine is in October but it’s juar first day in St axe london not watford so let’s hope I pass this 1 then mine second can be at Watford

TONE.84

So not assessment related! But I was just wondering if anyone knows much about the shifts on crossrail? Got my assessment coming up so just something I want to start considering if I’m lucky enough to get through.
Start and finish times? Days per week? Breaks that you are entitled to?
Does anyone know a driver and how they find the shifts?
Cheers

JStam7

So not assessment related! But I was just wondering if anyone knows much about the shifts on crossrail? Got my assessment coming up so just something I want to start considering if I’m lucky enough to get through.
Start and finish times? Days per week? Breaks that you are entitled to?
Does anyone know a driver and how they find the shifts?
Cheers
At least 2 rest days a week, next to each other. Over the course if the roster works out roughly 35 hour week. 8 weeks then basically 2 off

Joliver

Guys/Girls. Just out of curiosity, what's the longest time you've had to wait for DMI following the completion of the pre interview questionnaire?

Last edited:

Guys/Girls. Just out of curiosity, what's the longest time you've had to wait for DMI following the completion of the pre interview questioner?

I waited around 2 weeks after completing the questionnaire to be contacted with a date for dmi

Anders99

Guys/Girls. Just out of curiosity, what's the longest time you've had to wait for DMI following the completion of the pre interview questioner?
Hey.... I did Watford with you... I'm still waiting on a DMI date too.....

Mekiz79

Hopefully we'll hear something soon. Just want to get it out the way, lol.

I passed assessment day part 2 on 4th sept and did the OTDPQ on 11th Sept. Still haven't heard anything about a DMI. The email did say upto 4 weeks

Kalpesh

My DMI is at St Mary axe
All the very best, definitely you will make it.... very good luck again ..... I have mine stage 1 next week , any chance I can get some information or guidelines on the day after you finish on 28th please? I can be there after 2 pm .. if you don’t mind ...
thanks

AQK

Hi all
I had my DMI few days ago, how long does it usually take for them to let you know how it went?

I thought I did okay, could go either way 50/50 I think.

Arvz

Has anyone bought one of those 2hand coordination cds? If so do you think they really helped since the only work with keyboard?

Anders99

Has anyone bought one of those 2hand coordination cds? If so do you think they really helped since the only work with keyboard?

I didn't purchase anything extra, just used the training book they provided. Printed out multiple copies at work and just kept practising these.

Status
Not open for further replies.