• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Network South East - Season Ticket prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

shotayo

Good Evening,

Could someone please point me in the right direction.

I am looking for a list of all the annual season ticket prices for the Network Rail Card Area.

thanks in advance

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Actually every single season ticket price between every single station in the Network area?! This would be a very long list.

For individual flows you can check them out on www.brfares.com, or National Rail.

soil

Established Member
Why do you want this list?

Perhaps if you could explain what you are trying to achieve, you can be given some more useful information.

CNash

If you're looking for the cheapest possible way to get a Gold Card, I believe that's a Ryde St. Johns Road - Ryde Esplanade annual season for £156.

furlong

Established Member
If you're looking for the cheapest possible way to get a Gold Card, I believe that's a Ryde St. Johns Road - Ryde Esplanade annual season for £156.

Or for variety (any void days on renewal this year?), Pevensey & Westham to Pevensey Bay, or Newhaven Harbour to Newhaven Town.

paul1609

Established Member
Or for variety (any void days on renewal this year?), Pevensey & Westham to Pevensey Bay, or Newhaven Harbour to Newhaven Town.

The Southern tickets are available on ITSO (the key) guaranteed to confuse any revenue staff anywhere!

paul1609

Established Member
Just a note, though, that Gold Card benefits are not currently available with Annual Seasons on the key - in case that is relevant for the OP!

tsr I think you are behind the curve! from the Southern website "Annual Season ticket holders on their key also receive the same benefits. When purchasing tickets from the ticket office, just present your Gold Card Record Card with your key card to be eligible for Gold Card benefits."

tsr

Established Member
tsr I think you are behind the curve! from the Southern website "Annual Season ticket holders on their key also receive the same benefits. When purchasing tickets from the ticket office, just present your Gold Card Record Card with your key card to be eligible for Gold Card benefits."

Just noticed that - thanks! You are correct.

shotayo

Thank you for your responses.

I was indeed looking for the cheapest annual season ticket which would enable Gold Pass

Goatboy

Established Member
Is the Gold Pass *really* worth £120 more than a Network Railcard?

CyrusWuff

Established Member
And accompanying children still get a flat fare (£2.00) instead of 60%(ish) discount, and you can get Gold Card 1st Supplements (if you can find someone who knows how to issue one!) on services conveying First Class accommodation.

jon0844

Veteran Member
Chuckle!

(I've decided that come January, or perhaps a bit before ahead of the price rises, I'm going to get another Gold Card instead of a more restricted Network Railcard. I'll save £3-5 every time I travel in the week so I should the difference back fairly quickly).

CNash

When are the price rises in January exactly? I've heard they're from the 5th (or 6th?).

CyrusWuff

Established Member
When are the price rises in January exactly? I've heard they're from the 5th (or 6th?).

It's been fixed as the 2nd for several years, bringing it into line with TfL's fares change date. Previously it was a Sunday between the 3rd and 9th (first Sunday in January unless that was the 1st or 2nd, when it was the second Sunday).

Ralph Ayres

It's been fixed as the 2nd for several years, bringing it into line with TfL's fares change date. Previously it was a Sunday between the 3rd and 9th (first Sunday in January unless that was the 1st or 2nd, when it was the second Sunday).
I thought it was the other way round - TfL falling in line with ATOC's fixed date.

Status
Not open for further replies.