• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New start with DRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

spesh

Hello all, ive managed to get a job with DRS as a trainman working at grangemouth Scotland, currently waiting for a start date. This is a big move for me as i currently live in south Wales and im an Electrician but my dads a driver with ATW so know a fair bit about the industry. I just wanted to know if anyone else works for DRS on here, any tips, well anything about the job really. All i know is im looking forward to the big changes :D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

westcoaster

Established Member
One of my mates has just joined DRS as a driver at Daventry, Is this post for the work up the far north line.

Last edited:

First class

Established Member
They have quite the reputation internally! ;)

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels and the DRS Escape Committee lol.

As with any job in the rail industry, keep your head down, do the work professionally, don't ask too many questions and don't listen to gossip!

the sniper

Established Member
What's going up the Far North line? PM if necessary. ;)

Going by RAIL, DRS do have some interesting plans for the future with their Lowliners, interesting routes too.

Beveridges

Established Member
I can't a PDF for Trainman, only Qualified Drivers (where they advertise the salary as £53K! Not bad)

Status
Not open for further replies.