• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Open letter to Kettlefan...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSlash

Established Member
Dear Kettlefan / Matthew

It has come to my attention that you proclaim to live in the South, specifically Chertsey.
As a long term resident of the South, and quite possibly the most intellectual person on RailUK, with the exception on AlexS and Metroland, i can tell you that you live within the generally accepted Greater London boundary known as the M25.
Please change your profile to more accurately reflect your location, or i will be forced, in my role as Supreme ruler of the South, to deploy my staff to Chertsey with orders to burn it to the ground

8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dennis

Established Member
Dear Kettlefan / Matthew

It has come to my attention that you proclaim to live in the South, specifically Chertsey...raise it to the ground

8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)

Don't you mean raze to the ground?

I'm still looking for Chertsey on my map of the South.

Dennis

Established Member
A lot of Trowbridge has already been razed to the ground, awaiting redevelopment. If you want to wipe somewhere off the map, consider Hedge End, there is absolutely nothing there to warrant it's existence.

T

Tom

I think everywhere would probably move out of the SO postcode TBH Steve. ;)

Coxster

Established Member
or i will be forced, in my role as Supreme ruler of the South, to deploy my staff to Chertsey with orders to burn it to the ground
I bet he's quaking in his boots... Who exactly are your merry men anyway, Slash Almighty :?:

P.S. How long is this "supreme ruler" you talk of? 15 inches?

ChrisM

If you want to wipe somewhere off the map, consider Hedge End, there is absolutely nothing there to warrant it's existence.
I have a younger brother and my mum that live there but other then that your right there is not alot there.
Steve can't wipe his own arse let alone an village :razz: so as Harry Hill says 'there is only one way to find out FIGHT' ;);)
Still i'll look out for this 'Supreme ruler of the South' when i'm at Fareham tomorrow. <(

kettlefan

Dear Slash,
thanks for your message regarding the accuracy of the description of my hometown, I fail to mention the M25, as its at the end of my road and will probably give me all manner of evil diseases by the time I'm 30 :)

regarding the threat to destroy the...hole, that is Chertsey, I open my arms to your representatives, as the place is a nasty ****hole that harbours endless amounts of Chavdom, that need eradicating.

Can you do Addlestone as well please?

but leave the Great Cockcrow alone, its my fav place and the only decent thing in the whole area (I don't include Thorpe Park)

ta

Kettlefan (aka Matt)

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I have carried out some research and it has come to the conclusion Chertsey is in Surrey and not Greater London ;)

The M25 is not the border for Greater London, take Watford (Herts) as another example :p

TheSlash

Established Member
*Sharpens pencil*
C..o...x...s..t...e...r
C..h..r..i..s M

Mojo, alot of people commonly accept the M25 to be the starting point of London, especially along it's Southern leg
Coxster, my staff are the same people i mention with a police history of mass street brawling, requiring the immediate attendance of large numbers of Police. Just ask the Landlords' of, The Pelham Arms and The Salisbury. The many residents of Rosebery Avenue, Mayhall road, Beaulie road and Chichester road. Party season starts in 2 weeks, who's coming? 8-)

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Must be like the Bristol argument then, where people who live in the rough areas take the nearest nicest place and claim they live there :p. Although quite why it's necessary to say what suburb you live in on in your address is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.