• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Operative online test

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark whyte

Evening all this is my first thread so here goes . I have applied for operative job and now waiting for test results, does anyone know how long it takes to receive results. Any feed back would be appreciated.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

foot1efan

Evening all this is my first thread so here goes . I have applied for operative job and now waiting for test results, does anyone know how long it takes to receive results. Any feed back would be appreciated.

Which company?

woblynne

Hi Mark,
I think you usually have 7 days in which to complete the online tests so HR would have to wait until at least 7 days after the close date for the job for the last results to be in.

It will then depend on the volume of applicants etc

I would look at approx. 7-10 days after close date. Once you have done each test it usually stays on your record for 12 months so if you apply for any roles in future you wouldn't have to repeat the test.

Thanks
Mark

mark whyte

It was 40 questions in 6 minutes . Couldn't answer all of them
I think I answered about 27, so fingers crossed.

Harnett86

Hi, my partner has applied for an operatives role and completed the online assessments last night. He had to complete 40 maths questions in 6 mins - there was no way this was possible!! He managed about 25 questions. I sat and was doing them myself just to see if I could manage them too and I don't think they expect you to get through all 40 (tried to explain this to the other half as he was a bit miffed at only getting through 25!) He also had to do a shorter set of questions - more personality/behavioral based around how you are at work with 3 options (agree,disagree,neither) this seemed more straightforward but a lot of the questions were double edged!
Hopefully he has done OK! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.