• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Paper Roll Ranger Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

HSP 2

As I've mentioned above, it won't be long before seasons are ITSO only, and it'd probably not be too hard to issue outboundary day Travelcards on ITSO only too. Merseyrail Saveaways are mostly issued on ITSO now, to use another example of that kind of ticket.

I've been reading this thread for a while now what is a ITSO ticket.

Also I don't believe that Bletchleyite has got the correct ticket name for the Merseyside ticket he is thinking of, I think it's the Merseyrail Daysaver that is only valid on Merseyrail. The Saverway is valid on most ToCs out of LIV, buses and the ferry's.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Deafdoggie

Established Member
I've been reading this thread for a while now what is a ITSO ticket.
"Integrated Transport Smartcard Organisation"
Basically the aim is for just one smartcard to do for all your travel. The most famous ITSO is the pensioners/disabled bus pass, as yet though, it offers no other smart integration.
Everyone else offering ITSO tickets has their own, so a pensioner with a bus pass wanting a rail season ticket has to have two-thus defeating the point of it being Integrated!

Status
Not open for further replies.