• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Penalty Fare at Victoria (Southern vs Gat Ex)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent_c

Looks like Customer Services have given up....

Thank you for contacting us on the 14th of July 2015 regarding your ongoing query. Please accept my apologies for the delay in our response.

Unfortunately, on this occasion I cannot answer all your questions in full. However, following our complaints procedure I can confirm that I have escalated your queries to our Escalations team. From there they will contact you with a more full and appropriate response.

I apologise again for any inconveniences caused.

I'm also given their postal address, and I'm asked again why not follow Gatwick Express and Southern on Twitter... I think its retorical, so I wont answer that bit...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

talldave

Established Member
That's Southern speak for "we're going to ignore you for long enough that we hope you'll go away". If they do respond, the escalation team are just as good at missing the point as Customer Services.

Status
Not open for further replies.