• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Problematic passengers

What annoys you most?

• Listening to loud music

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Eating smelly food / drink

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • window etching / graffiti

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Being generally noisy

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Feet on seats

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Drinking alcohol irresponsibly

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Random verbal abuse to passengers / staff

Votes: 17 40.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

class 313

Established Member
Why did he pick him up anyway :? :? Most tresspassers don't hail a ride, and if he wasn't supposed to be there, why was he anyway?
Words fail me on that.

Because he was trying to commit suicide. The driver/gaurd talked him on-board our train then we waited at the next station for the BTP...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

P156KWJ

Established Member
Not on EMT services they dont, and last time I remembered Virgin Trains don't run any HST's, so therefore Mr. Branston Pickle must have been referring to EMT.

:D:D:D

A virgin voyager did indeed run out of St Pancras in 2001 (probably stafed by MML driver) on a 1Z?? move. Tom was right ;)

JoshW1992

Established Member
I hate it when people start to swear or talk loud whilst on trains. I get nervous incase they become dangerous... but most of the time nothing has happened.

Gizmogle

Established Member
Oh, it annoys me when people swear really loudly when theirs small kids around and stuff.

class 313

Established Member
I hate it when people start to swear or talk loud whilst on trains. I get nervous incase they become dangerous... but most of the time nothing has happened.

does that make you a coward?
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Oh, it annoys me when people swear really loudly when theirs small kids around and stuff.

They can't be sheltered forever...

JoshW1992

Established Member
does that make you a coward?

Of course not...

But if there was ever a case where a passenger pulled a kinfe on someone sitting near you... would you be scared?

I know I would.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Yeah, especially when they are using bad language.

Hang on a minute... I didnt read Gizzys post right....

I mentioned bad language which Gizzy wrote in her previous message....

:roll:

class 313

Established Member
Of course not...

But if there was ever a case where a passenger pulled a kinfe on someone sitting near you... would you be scared?

I know I would.

That's not what you said.

I hate it when people start to swear or talk loud whilst on trains. I get nervous incase they become dangerous...

Coward.

- a person who lacks courage in facing danger, difficulty, opposition, pain, etc.; a timid or easily intimidated person.

- lacking courage; very fearful or timid.

GWRtom

Random verbal abuse to passengers / staff
is the worse
and a especily when there's a chav involved

class 313

Established Member
Aye, it's pretty much the culture in Britain these days even at a younger age. :roll:

Sadly yes.

IMO the less sheltered everyone is against swearing the less offensive it will be. I'm going to honest I swear a lot but that's just me. Fair enough if they are swearing at each other which could lead to a fight...

FusionRail

Sadly yes.

IMO the less sheltered everyone is against swearing the less offensive it will be. I'm going to honest I swear a lot but that's just me. Fair enough if they are swearing at each other which could lead to a fight...

Yes but people swear at each other in everyday conversation.

And also, if somebody pulled a knife on someone on a train, they would be extremely stupid. They wouldn't stand a chance at getting a way with it, unless they killed everyone on board the train.

I'm not sure how people talking loudly can be frightening?

class 313

Established Member
If I'm with people I know then yes I'd tell them there's kids about, which I have done quite a few times. But when there's no one about I'm just as bad.

Guinness

Established Member
:lol:

I won't tell folks to stop swearing if I am a passenger, but if I am working and there are kids about, I'll tell em to shut up (not that I've actually had to yet)

Threaten them with a Northern Rail branded Shotgun. <D

Status
Not open for further replies.