• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

RailUK Forums Ticket Gallery Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mutant Lemming

Established Member
picture.php

Is this for contemporary tickets only ? ...o r is there an historical section ?
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
picture.php

rear view

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

DelayRepay

Established Member
Hi bb21

I have a couple of commemorative Oyster cards. If you'd like them let me know and I'll scan them next week.

Hyphen

Swansea (previously Nottingham/Sheffield)
I have a Nottingham MANGO, and can get hold of a Student MANGO (different design) if that takes your fancy?

My personal MANGO is a bit faded now though (one of the original batch for the Rainbow 4 trials), but when I'm in Nottm next I can get a scan of the family 'spare', including wallet.

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
I've just scanned an undiscounted SOR Anytime Return (Gatwick Airport to East Croydon) that a family member used :D both portions too, only one example currently in gallery (not including the two missing a portion ;))

Yes, I could do with a couple more examples of SORs, especially pre-simplification ones, but these are equally good.

Is this for contemporary tickets only ? ...o r is there an historical section ?

rear view

Definitely for the collection. :)

Hi bb21

I have a couple of commemorative Oyster cards. If you'd like them let me know and I'll scan them next week.

Yes, that would be good, thanks.

I have a Nottingham MANGO, and can get hold of a Student MANGO (different design) if that takes your fancy?

My personal MANGO is a bit faded now though (one of the original batch for the Rainbow 4 trials), but when I'm in Nottm next I can get a scan of the family 'spare', including wallet.

Can Mango be used on the tram? If so, then definitely.

@all. If you have only one or two photos and are happy to upload them to this thread then feel free. If you have more than that then I will let you know the email address to send it to, and I can also do that if you prefer even if you only have one image.

And anything if I forget, feel free to give me a nudge any time.

Hyphen

Can Mango be used on the tram? If so, then definitely.

Yes! Can be now, since the concession changed hands to a consortium led by Wellglade. Readers are installed on the platforms to support it. Not managed to use mine on a tram to triple-check yet, but I've not heard of people being unable to get them to work.

I'll get the images sorted when I'm back in the office (hence scanner) on Tuesday.

gith

I got a print@home the other day for my freeloader journey with a mate, here you go :
print%40home.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dvboy

Established Member
Plenty of tickets I can scan in from my own travels, please let me know by PM if you want any of these I think are missing from the albums (I've put the dates to help me find them again):

Network West Midlands (PTE) products:

nNetwork Daytripper issued in advance (31/5/11)
nNetwork Daytripper issued by NX West Midands bus (1/4/12, 28/6/12)
nNetwork Daytripper (23/7/11, 5/11/11, 11/12/11, 9/9/14)

nNetwork One Day issued in advance (12/12/11, 2/4/12)
nNetwork One Day issued by Midland (now Arriva) bus on NWM stock (16/5/12)
nNetwork One Day issued by NX West Midlands (29/6/12, 5/4/13)

nNetwork Corp Scheme annual all zones season, both duplicates (8/12/12 faded, 7/12/13 much better)

nNetwork 7 Day all zones season (25/10/14) *also see below
nTrain 7 Day all zones season (5/10/14)

Many Super Off Peak Singles & returns for journeys in the West Midlands (after 6:30 NWM product on common stock) (25/7/14...)

Various Friends & Family return (NWM product on common stock) (28/8/14...)

Other tickets...

Southern Web Daysave (13/8/11, 20/6/13)

LU 1-4 Day Travelcard issued on DLR stock (15/10/11)
LU 1-4 Day Travelcard issued Marylebone on "new" NR stock (14/7/13)

XS Advance - date change (22/10/11)

Economy Single Birmingham-Belfast rt Holyhead Swift w/ reservations inc ferry (18/11/11)

Anytime Day Single Belfast-Birmingham rt Stranraer Stena inc ferry (20/11/11 - last day it sailed)

Off Peak Day Single Manchester Apt - Ctzl (26/11/11)

Plusbus Day Lincoln (17/12/11)
Plusbus Day Chatham (9/4/12)
Plusbus Day Stafford (6/9/14)

Euro High Svr S to Lndon Estar Civ (2/3/12) and return journey (5/3/12), also the airline-style Eurostar tickets to Lille to go with these.

Groupsave 3 Day Travelcard FCC Only Gatwick Airport - Z1-6 (11/11/12)
Groupsave 4 Day Travelcard Southern Gatwick Airport - Z1-6 (very faded) (7/12/12)

Glasgow Subway ticket (26/1/13 x2)

Advance Birmingham-London AP LM Only disc 25% (1/2/13)

Virgin 1st Weekend Upgrade £10 (3/2/13)

LM Complimentary Day Pass (23/3/13, 11/4,13, 9/6/13, 25/8/13, 26/8/13, 29/3/14)

Alt Route Sgl (RTN) Haywards Heath - Birmingham rte Kensington Olympia (excessed from via High Wycombe) (21/6/13)

LM Great Escape Day Ranger (29/10/13)

Permit to Travel - Sandwell & Dudley (9/7/14)

Plus many many "normal" advance, off peak sgl/rtn, anytime single/day/return tickets incl route and TOC specific.

Also, I can get a Midland Metro ticket, plus a Midland Metro ticket issued by a London Midland TVM, and re * above, a Stafford 'add-on' for a nNetwork season ticket.

hassaanhc

Established Member
I have sent the scan of the Anytime Return ticket I mentioned earlier.

Also have several others that would be good, unfortunately I don't know when I will be able to scan them.
Travelcard on DLR stock
Travelcard issued from Avantix (with PF warning on back :D that was first opportunity to buy ;))
Various Boundary Zone tickets (mix of Zones 3, 4, 5 & 6)
Over distance excess
Change ticket type excess (Super off peak return to Off peak return)
Advance ticket change of journey
Advance ticket issued at ticket office
Croydon to Brighton ticket with "Great Northern" as the route :P

Merseysider

Established Member
Fares Advisor
What section would this go in? (It's supposed to be issued as a Rover/Ranger) :lol:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
That will go into the Rangers section but as one not properly programmed. Is there a better scan or is this the only one you have?

Merseysider

Established Member
Fares Advisor
I've edited the post to include a better scan. Found my NT ranger in the meantime :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 112

crehld

Established Member
Hi. This ticket gallery looks great. I never realised how much variety there was!

I've been keeping my 2014 tickets as part of a project to see where I've been travelling by train over the course of this year. I also have a few tickets lying around from before then too.

Please see the list below. Nothing exotic I'm afraid and most of them fall into the Y-P/16-25 category which I see is already healthy, so maybe none of them are of use. But there are a couple of NSE and 2GETH tickets which might be useful. Let me know if there's anything in particular you want - any pre-2014 stuff is likely to find itself in next week's recycling collection otherwise!

Code:
+------------------+------------------+------------------+------------+-----------------+-------+----------+--------------------------------+
| ORIGIN           | DESTINATION      | ROUTE            | DATE       | TYPE            | CLASS | RAILCARD | EXTRA_DETAILS                  |
+------------------+------------------+------------------+------------+-----------------+-------+----------+--------------------------------+
| PORTSMOUTH STNS  | SOUTHBOURNE      | ANY PERMITTED    | 2012-07-29 | WEB OFF-PK RTN  | STD   | NSE      | OUT PORTION ONLY, 13% DISCOUNT |
| PORTSMOUTH STNS  | LONDON ZONES 1-6 | SOUTHERN ONLY    | 2013-09-15 | SUP OFFPK DAYT  | STD   | NSE      | NULL                           |
| LONDON BRIDGE    | LONDON ST PANCRS | NOT UNDERGROUND  | 2013-09-16 | ANYTIME DAY S   | STD   | NONE     | NULL                           |
| LONDON TERMINALS | GUILDFORD        | CLANDON/WOKING   | 2013-09-21 | ANYTIME DAY S   | STD   | NSE      | NULL                           |
| PORTSMOUTH STMS  | LONDON TERMINALS | ANY PERMITTED    | 2013-12-02 | ANYTIME DAY S   | STD   | Y-P      | NULL                           |
| LONDON TERMINALS | GUILDFORD        | CLANDON/WOKING   | 2013-12-04 | ANYTIMNE DAY S  | STD   | Y-P      | NULL                           |
| HELLIFIELD       | SKIPTON          | ANY PERMITTED    | 2013-12-21 | ANYTIME DAY R   | STD   | NONE     | NULL                           |
| HELLIFIELD       | SKIPTON          | ANY PERMITTED    | 2013-12-21 | ANYTIME DAY R   | STD   | Y-P      | OUT PORTION ONLY               |
| CREWE            | HELLIFIELD       | ANY PERMITTED    | 2014-04-04 | ANYTIME R       | STD   | Y-P      | NULL                           |
| CREWE            | HELLIFIELD       | ANY PERMITTED    | 2014-04-14 | ANYTIME DAY S   | STD   | Y-P      | NULL                           |
| HELLIFIELD       | HORTON IN RBDALE | ANY PERMITTED    | 2014-04-15 | ANYTIME DAY R   | STD   | NONE     | NULL                           |
| HELLIFIELD       | GARGRAVE         | ANY PERMITTED    | 2014-04-17 | ANYTIME DAY R   | STD   | Y-P      | RTN PORTION ONLY               |
| STOKE ON TRENT   | PORTSMOUTH STNS  | +VWC & CONNECTNS | 2014-04-24 | ADVANCE         | STD   | Y-P      | NULL                           |
| PORTSMOUTH STNS  | STOKE ON TRENT   | +VWC & CONNECTNS | 2014-04-25 | ADVANCE         | STD   | Y-P      | NULL                           |
| STOKE ON TRENT   | LONDON TERMINALS | AP LDN MID ONLY  | 2014-04-29 | ADVANCE         | STD   | Y-P      | NULL                           |
| LONDON TERMINALS | STOKE ON TRENT   | VIRGIN TRNS ONLY | 2014-05-06 | ADVANCE         | STD   | Y-P      | NULL                           |
| CREWE            | CHESTER          | ANY PERMITTED    | 2014-05-10 | ANYTIME DAY R   | STD   | Y-P      | RTN PORTION ONLY               |
| STOKE ON TRENT   | LONDON TERMINALS | VIRGIN TRNS ONLY | 2014-05-16 | ADVANCE         | STD   | Y-P      | NULL                           |
| LONDON TERMINALS | STOKE ON TRENT   | ANY PERMITTED    | 2014-05-18 | OFF-PEAK S      | STD   | Y-P      | NULL                           |
| STOKE ON TRENT   | PORTSMOUTH STNS  | +VWC & CONNECTNS | 2014-06-29 | ADVANCE         | STD   | Y-P      | NULL                           |
| MANCHESTER STNS  | LONDON TERMINALS | VIRGIN TRNS ONLY | 2014-06-29 | WEEKEND UPGRADE | 1ST   | NONE     | NULL                           |
| PORTSMOUTH STNS  | STOKE ON TRENT   | +VWC & CONNECTNS | 2014-06-30 | ADVANCE         | STD   | Y-P      | NULL                           |
| CREWE            | BIRMINGHAM STNS  | AP LDN MID ONLY  | 2014-07-08 | ADVANCE         | STD   | Y-P      | NULL                           |
| BIRMINGHAM STNS  | CREWE            | AP LDN MID ONLY  | 2014-07-08 | ADVANCE         | STD   | Y-P      | NULL                           |
| STOKE ON TRENT   | PORTSMOUTH STNS  | +VWC & CONNECTNS | 2014-07-20 | ADVANCE 1ST     | 1ST   | Y-P      | NULL                           |
| PORTSMOUTH STNS  | STOKE ON TRENT   | +VWC & CONNECTNS | 2014-07-22 | ADVANCE         | STD   | Y-P      | NULL                           |
| SETTLE           | HELLIFIELD       | ANY PERMITTED    | 2014-08-05 | ANYTIME DAY S   | STD   | Y-P      | NULL                           |
| CREWE            | HELLIFIELD       | ANY PERMITTED    | 2014-08-05 | ANYTIME R       | STD   | Y-P      | NULL                           |
| HELLIFIELD       | SETTLE           | ANY PERMITTED    | 2014-08-07 | ANYTIME DAY S   | STD   | Y-P      | NULL                           |
| GARGRAVE         | HELLIFIELD       | ANY PERMITTED    | 2014-08-08 | ANYTIME DAY S   | STD   | Y-P      | NULL                           |
| SETTLE           | HELLIFIELD       | ANY PERMITTED    | 2014-08-09 | ANYTIME DAY S   | STD   | Y-P      | NULL                           |
| GLASGOW CEN/QST  | CREWE            | VIRGIN TRNS ONLY | 2014-09-06 | ADVANCE         | STD   | Y-P      | PRINT AT HOME                  |
| GLASGOW CEN/QST  | LONDON TERMINALS | VIRGIN TRNS ONLY | 2014-09-06 | WEEKEND UPGRADE | 1ST   | NONE     | NULL                           |
| CREWE            | MANCHESTER STNS  | VIRGIN TRNS ONLY | 2014-09-20 | OFF-PEAK DAY R  | STD   | 2GETH    | X2                             |
| STOKE ON TRENT   | PORTSMOUTH STNS  | +VWC & CONNECTNS | 2014-09-22 | ADVANCE         | STD   | 16-25    | NULL                           |
| PORTSMOUTH STNS  | STOKE ON TRENT   | +VWC & CONNECTNS | 2014-09-23 | ADVANCE         | STD   | 16-25    | NULL                           |
| HELLIFIELD       | SETTLE           | ANY PERMITTED    | 2014-10-15 | ANYTIME DAY R   | STD   | 16-25    | NULL                           |
| CREWE            | HELLIFIELD       | ANY PERMITTED    | 2014-10-15 | ANYTIME R       | STD   | 16-25    | NULL                           |
| WENNINGTON       | BENTHAM          | ANY PERMITTED    | 2014-10-17 | ANYTIME DAY S   | STD   | 16-25    | NULL                           |
| HELLIFIELD       | BENTHAM          | ANY PERMITTED    | 2014-10-17 | ANYTIME DAY R   | STD   | 16-25    | NULL                           |
| SETTLE           | HELLIFIELD       | ANY PERMITTED    | 2014-10-18 | ANYTIME DAY S   | STD   | 16-25    | NULL                           |
| CREWE            | MANCHESTER AIRPT | ANY PERMITTED    | 2014-10-27 | ANYTIME R       | STD   | 16-25    | NULL                           |
| ALSAGER          | CHESTER          | ANY PERMITTED    | 2014-11-01 | OFF-PEAK DAY R  | STD   | 16-25    | NULL                           |
| ALSAGER          | CHESTER          | ANY PERMITTED    | 2014-11-02 | OFF-PEAK DAY R  | STD   | 2GETH    | X2, RTN PORTION ONLY           |
| CREWE            | CHESTER          | ANY PERMITTED    | 2014-11-03 | OFF-PEAK DAY R  | STD   | 16-25    | RTN PORTION ONLY               |

Hyphen

My MANGO is more faded/well-used than I thought it was :(

I'll be able to get a picture of a better-kept one this weekend, but it'll only be a picture - not a scan. Still interested?

Attachments

• mango-edit.jpg
    mango-edit.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 119

Hyphen

As promised (I got there eventually...!).

Please find attached the front and rear of a TrentBarton issued MANGO smartcard ticket (the house spare, which doesn't get used much, hence it's in near-perfect condition).

I also attach the front and rear of the standard wallet supplied with the card.

Attachments

• mango-1.jpg
    mango-1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 105
  • mango-2.jpg
    mango-2.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 85
  • mangowallet-1.jpg
    mangowallet-1.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 71
  • mangowallet-2.jpg
    mangowallet-2.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 66

trivran

Would you be interested in examples of yellow 5-10 and 11-15 oyster photocards (if I can find a decent scanner)?

Shall take a look through my collection to see if there is anything else of possible interest tomorrow.

Wiggler

Is this of any use? The first Priv ticket I ever bought...

Attachments

• priv.jpg
    priv.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 174

Hyphen

I hope this may be a welcome addition.

I've had cause to buy tickets from the office at Swansea recently (rather than booking online and collecting), and have been given Arriva-branded ticket and card payment receipts. There doesn't appear to be any of these in the gallery as yet.

Attachments

• atwreceipt-1.jpg
    atwreceipt-1.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 106
  • atwreceipt-2.jpg
    atwreceipt-2.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 87
  • atwreceipt-3.jpg
    atwreceipt-3.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 72

talltim

Established Member
My contribution, a South Yorkshire TravelMaster Gold smartcard
This is a employee version, hence it allows me into the building and to use the scanner to scan it (!) as well as for travel, but AFAIK it is the same apart from the extended expiry date as the public one.

Attachments

• SY TravelMaster Gold Obverse.png
    SY TravelMaster Gold Obverse.png
    1 MB · Views: 86
  • SY TravelMaster Gold Reverse.png
    SY TravelMaster Gold Reverse.png
    607.6 KB · Views: 62

fairysdad

London, Surrey... bit of a blur round here...
This is my accessible collection - somewhere, I do have a box with some older ones in, and a smaller box with some not quite so old ones in. Apologies that the list isn't really in any sort of order - I just listed them as I went through the pile!

Code:
TICKET COLLECTION

+--------------------+--------------------+--------------------+-----------+------------------+------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Type               | From               | To                 | Date      | Route            |  Notes                                                           |
+--------------------+--------------------+--------------------+-----------+------------------+------------------------------------------------------------------+
| 16-25 Off Peak R   | Winchester         | Umberleigh         | 30 Nov 14 | Honiton Salisbry |  Only Rtn portion; printed upside down                           |
| 16-25 Anytime R    | Umberleigh         | Exeter St Davids   | 05 Nov 14 | Any Permitted    |  Both portions; purchased on train; still attached               |
| 16-25 Off Peak S   | Poole              | Exeter St Davids   | 10 Nov 14 | Yeovil Westbury  |                                                                  |
| Collection Receipt | Exeter St Davids   |                    | 05 Nov 14 |                  |                                                                  |
| Reservation Coupon | London Paddington  | Tiverton Parkway   | 13 Oct 14 |                  |  Coach C Seat 20                                                 |
| Reservation Coupon | Tiverton Parkway   | London Paddington  | 13 Oct 14 |                  |  Coach B Seat 69                                                 |
| 16-25 Advance      | Tiverton Parkway   | London Terminals   | 13 Oct 14 | Great Westn Only |                                                                  |
| 16-25 Advance      | London Terminals   | Tiverton Parkway   | 13 Oct 14 | Great Westn Only |                                                                  |
| Collection Receipt | Tiverton Parkway   |                    | 09 Oct 14 |                  |                                                                  |
| 16-25 Advance 1st  | London Terminals   | Bournemouth        | 20 Sep 14 | AP SWT Only      |                                                                  |
| Reservation Coupon | London Waterloo    | Bournemouth        | 20 Sep 14 |                  |  Coach * Seat ***                                                |
| Collection Receipt | Bournemouth        |                    | 19 Sep 14 |                  |                                                                  |
| 16-25 Advance 1st  | Bournemouth        | London Terminals   | 20 Sep 14 | AP SWT Only      |                                                                  |
| Reservation Coupon | Bournemouth        | London Waterloo    | 20 Sep 14 |                  |  Coach * Seat ***                                                |
| Off-Peak TCDST     | London Terminals   | London Zones 1-6   | 20 Sep 14 | Any Permitted    |  Day Travelcard (NR ticket stock)                                |
| Y-P 3 in 7 Rover   | Barnstaple (issued)| FOSS Rover         | 03 Sep 14 |                  |  Valid 03 Days, purchased on 2 Sep for 3 Sep-9 Sep;              |
|                    |                    |                    |           |                  |  NRE competition on back (no endorsement space)                  |
| Rover Date Boxes   |                    |                    |           |                  |  Filled out; Plusbus Advert on back                              |
| Y-P Super Offpeak S| Swindon (Wilts)    | London Terminals   | 03 Sep 14 | Any Permitted    |  Two Together Railcard advert on back                            |
| SWT Promo Day R    | Bournemouth        | London Terminals   | 31 May 14 | SW Trains Only   |  SWT Promotion, £14 return to anywhere on SWT network (Out)      |
| SWT Promo Day R    | London Terminals   | Bournemouth        | 31 May 14 | SW Trains Only   |  SWT Promotion, £14 return to anywhere on SWT network (Rtn)      |
| Y-P Off-Peak Day R | Tiverton Parkway   | Newton Abbot       | 25 Aug 14 | Any Permitted    |  Return ticket (Out); Two Together Railcard advert on back       |
| Y-P Off-Peak Day R | Newton Abbot       | Tiverton Parkway   | 25 Aug 14 | Any Permitted    |  Return ticket (Rtn); NRE survey on back (no endorsement space)  |
The ones I'm guessing you'll be most interested in is the SWT promotion ones (£14 for a return ticket anywhere on their network last May). The FOSS rover one is quite interesting though, issued at a station where it wouldn't be valid from with a start date the day after it was issued. The other one I find interesting is the Winchester to Umberleigh return portion (unfortunately, I had to give the outward portion to the people who were paying my fare for the weekend!) which was printed upside down.

BurtonM

They're all up in a drawer in Manchester, but I'll be going up there soon, so:
I have a 2012 Olympic Travelcard somewhere if you need one of those.
I also have four APTIS tickets - one from the late '90s, and three from 1989. These three are BR charter tickets, one is orange, but one is brown and one purple. The mag stripes on the back are oddly wide too.
I might have a '90s APTIS Travelcard somewhere too, but I'm not sure.

I've attached a scan of the four APTIS tickets that was already on the computer - I'll find a way of doing them all properly if they're any use: I think my dad's thrown out the scanner :roll:

Edit - I might also have one of the old, long Supertram tickets that are this shape : >___>
It's a Dayrider.

Attachments

• img057.jpg
    img057.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Apologies about the lack of reply recently. I have been rather preoccupied with some other forum business and I am not particularly blessed with time either. I have taken a note of all the pictures that have been offered and processed them all. I will categorise them over Christmas and upload them to flickr. I will also be in touch then about any offers for further tickets that we would like to accommodate in our album.

A big thanks to all who have helped. Your contributions have been invaluable.

BurtonM

Oh dear - I seem to have lost my APTIS tickets. Sure they'll show up somewhere.
I do, however, have the Olympic TC and the Supertram ticket - as well as a couple of the new style ones..
I also have a Family and Friends Railcard from 2012, and a 'special event ticket' from Peak Rail earlier this year - IIRC it was a 'kids go free' day.

Crossover

Established Member
I do if they were sent to me. No if they were sent before I took over the project.

I'll check but I think they went to district - I still have them (took me hours to sort them all out) so I will look to resend them to you

steamybrian

Established Member
I attach two tickets from my collection

1. Eridge- Tunbridge Wells West return appears to be nothing unusual but...
It is part of through ticket from a "Southern Railway" station to the Spa Valley Railway. Therefore the National Rail as illustrated is for the whole journey on a heritage railway.

2. A London Travelcard valid during the Olympic Games in 2012.

Finally I have a large of mainly Edmondson tickets stretching back over 100 years so if there is any historical company which you would like me to illustrate then I will see what I can do. Some of my tickets from obscure lines have been illustrated previously on "Railway General Knowledge Quiz" .

Attachments

• scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 118

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Where would a ticket error like this go? Will there be a special section for errors? It's a day ticket issued on season stock; from a machine obviously as it's squared off and has a sprocket hole, so clearly someone loaded the rolls into the wrong trays that day.

Unfortunately I don't have a better resolution scan of this one.

Peter, do you have any idea what type of machine it was?
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Oh dear - I seem to have lost my APTIS tickets. Sure they'll show up somewhere.
I do, however, have the Olympic TC and the Supertram ticket - as well as a couple of the new style ones..
I also have a Family and Friends Railcard from 2012, and a 'special event ticket' from Peak Rail earlier this year - IIRC it was a 'kids go free' day.

Yes, please. I should have an image of a Supertram dayrider ticket somewhere on Wayfarer stock, but can't seem to find it atm, and they might be of different Stagecoach design anyway. I am also doing up the Railcards section which was not originally intended to be in there, but it is going to be more useful with examples of these than not.

I have one example of an Olympic Games Travelcard. Is it of the same design? If not then I am more than happy to accommodate it.

So incidentally if anyone has images of Railcards then they will be welcome, especially those from bygone era and/or of different designs to the ones already in the album.

Would you be interested in examples of yellow 5-10 and 11-15 oyster photocards (if I can find a decent scanner)?

Yes please.

I have sent the scan of the Anytime Return ticket I mentioned earlier.

Also have several others that would be good, unfortunately I don't know when I will be able to scan them.
Travelcard on DLR stock
Travelcard issued from Avantix (with PF warning on back :D that was first opportunity to buy ;))
Various Boundary Zone tickets (mix of Zones 3, 4, 5 & 6)
Over distance excess
Change ticket type excess (Super off peak return to Off peak return)
Advance ticket change of journey
Advance ticket issued at ticket office
Croydon to Brighton ticket with "Great Northern" as the route :P

I think the DLR stock, change of ticket type XS, Advance change of journey are particularly of interest.

I only have two designs of Travelcards from Avantix machines, this and this, but both from fairly early on by today's standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.