• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

railworks 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bungle73

On Moderation
To access the Package Manager go to the Railworks folder and run Utilities.exe.

Edit: Ah, the radar type thing is actually an indicator of passenger comfort.

Crossover

Established Member
Edit: Ah, the radar type thing is actually an indicator of passenger comfort.

Yeah, and it seems more sensitive than before.

Just been doing a run on the WCML from Carlisle to Glasgow. Between Carlisle and Carstairs, I have lost about 1800 points for too much sideways movement...doing linespeed in a Pendolino. Clearly the game knows nothing about tilting <(

deltic1989

Established Member
You should have been paying attention. :p

it happened because I seem to be having issues with the sound in TS2013 so I didn't hear the AWS Warning horn. Or that's my excuse anyway, no mention of the fact I missed the double and single yellows ;) .

Searle

Established Member
tumblr_maz6phFOth1ql77gio1_500.png

...did I do something wrong? :lol:

The trainman

I have one problem, and thats is that the manuals are not there or the button for it don't work, so Ican't get to them to check anything.
Any surggestions peope would be great to access them.

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Go to the folder called Steam (probably in Program Files) then steamapps/common/railworks/Manuals/EN and they should be there (or at least that's where mine are).

GB

Established Member
I downloaded TS2013 yesterday and while I haven't played it much, the only issue I have is the horn problem. Overall seems to run faster than the previous version.

All settings on max and playing at a res of 5760x1080 across three monitors at about 30-35fps. Which is very nice :)

Bungle73

On Moderation
I notice the HST Buffer pack doesn't work with TS 2013 and hasn't been updated to work, yet they are still selling it!

chris89

Established Member
I notice the HST Buffer pack doesn't work with TS 2013 and hasn't been updated to work, yet they are still selling it!

Very odd as i know many of the reskins for it work perfectly well. Although i only really use the NMT skin though for it.

Suggest sending a email to the support about it. Also the HST Buffer pack is included with the WCML due to coaches or something being used in it.

Chris

Tav77

Fixed the signals on London to Brighton by clearing the cache, just go to settings on the main menu then tools and the option is there. Worked for me hopefully work for anyone else with that problem.

Thanks very much for that. I was getting rather peeved with that issue as well, since I'd bought it for TS2012

GB

Established Member
Can anyone explain to me how in the hell you complete the "burst pipe" scenario on L2B. Its only a 15 minute scenario but I've tried three times, driving perfectly and get all ticks untill I get to Croydon. I attach my 8 car to the 4 car that is already in the platform, unload/load the passengers and then the scenario ends with a X next to pick up the passengers at Croydon.

Bungle73

On Moderation
Can anyone explain to me how in the hell you complete the "burst pipe" scenario on L2B. Its only a 15 minute scenario but I've tried three times, driving perfectly and get all ticks untill I get to Croydon. I attach my 8 car to the 4 car that is already in the platform, unload/load the passengers and then the scenario ends with a X next to pick up the passengers at Croydon.

Lots of people have trouble with that one, including me. IIRC the answer is that you arrived too late at the station (even a second late will cause a fail).

GB

Established Member
Lots of people have trouble with that one, including me. IIRC the answer is that you arrived too late at the station (even a second late will cause a fail).

Ah thanks. There is no hope then as even driving .5mph over the speed limit I am never on time.

Searle

Established Member
Ah thanks. There is no hope then as even driving .5mph over the speed limit I am never on time.

I know the feeling, even when I have to slam on the emergency brakes just to stop in the station (not advised), I still manage to be late all the time :(

Status
Not open for further replies.