• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rolling stock game

Nym

Established Member
Lets get us close to one...

Class 221 to York... (Honestly, York, not Northallerton :s) (Que for the next ones to be a 185, then 142)

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

YorkshireBear

Established Member
Lets get us close to one...

Class 221 to Northallerton... (Que for the next ones to be a 185, then 142)

Dont believe any 221s call at northallerton. You would have to change at york, so from york get a 185 to middlesborough.

Last edited:

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
I hate to be the one too spoil the fun but XC don't serve Northallerton sooo the move from Birmingham is technically invalid...

YorkshireBear

Established Member
I hate to be the one too spoil the fun but XC don't serve Northallerton sooo the move from Birmingham is technically invalid...

I was 99% that they didn't, couldnt decide if there was a one service a day kinda thing.
Well can we just pretend we went york-middlesborough on a 185.... ill even edit my post :)

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
We're not allowed closed lines are we? Can't head off to Seamer?

We were (and I was involved in the only example) but it was decided by the OP not to allow it after that one occasion. So no unfortunately not.

YorkshireBear

Established Member
No i had a retard moment... :/
Well seen as i cant use the 9F back im going to take Black 5 'Eric Treacy' to Whitby.

Think thats the 3rd preserved line of the day, shall we try for 4?

12CSVT

Established Member
Until today we had never gone on a heritage railway, then we get two of them! Shall we try and make it three, Bodmin & Wenford railway anyone?

Don't forget we visited the Ffestiniog Railway a few days ago

From Whitby, class 25 D7628 to Levisham

12CSVT

Established Member
08556 (or 08850) to Goathland. I believe the 08s have worked passenger trains in the past during diesel weekends.