• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

rule book on ipad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Be3G

Established Member
What format does the book come in? I'm not familiar with the book itself, but I know my way around the iPad very well so might be able to help.

Be3G

Established Member
Alternatively, I'd recommend purchasing GoodReader, which is specially designed to handle large documents with ease. It can also deal with other document files such as Word (.doc) which iBooks cannot.

GB

Established Member
Alternatively, I'd recommend purchasing GoodReader, which is specially designed to handle large documents with ease. It can also deal with other document files such as Word (.doc) which iBooks cannot.

Never had an issue myself with iBooks and the rule book.

Tomnick

Established Member
The only trouble is that, thanks to the wonderfully hopeless manner in which amendments are dealt with, the 'current' electronic versions aren't necessarily up-to-date without continual cross-referencing to the AM module. If only the electronic versions could be updated with each round of amendments...

Status
Not open for further replies.