• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Seating plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jordy

Established Member
If you have to go to the effort of emailing someone to get passwords for something and then only being able to view it for 24 hours I don't see the problem with having it more easily accessible on my site!

Established Member
If you have to go to the effort of emailing someone to get passwords for something and then only being able to view it for 24 hours I don't see the problem with having it more easily accessible on my site!

Correct, what a load of bollocks unless its claimed to be a state secret all of a sudden!!

rail-britain

Established Member
I have permission to have these seating plans to the public on restricted access (that was the terms of agreement)
Otherwise they would not be available
It's a small inconvenience

As time has gone past more and more TOC have agreed to make them available

As you will also see some TOC do not make the available to the public on request, their excuse is very poor!

I am hopeful of adding more at the next timetable
However this may mean the full name and address are required
This should then see many of the others added (currently restricted on basis A and B)

Status
Not open for further replies.