• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Serious ticketing problem (Thank you Virgin WC!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Established Member
Hail Dave! <D
I blame you! Why did you give them your return ticket you should have only showed them the ticket that was valid for that journey you was making. It's not the checkers fault you gave her the wrong ticket!
If ye read my original post more carefully, you'll see that I was intending on giving her only the tickets that she needed to see. However, whilst I was sorting out my tickets on the table in front of me, she reached over and grabbed all four. :eek:

I would normally have got everything out and ready as soon as she entered the carriage...But on this occasion she came from behind, and I didn't hear her as I had my MP3 player (Reasonable volume) on at the time. :rolleyes:

Either way though, the issue has been resolved so it's no longer a matter. All I have to try and do from hereon in is to make sure that the portion(s) that will be needed next are placed right at the back of the wallet behind my Y-P Railcard. 8)
(This would allow me to thumb them out from behind at a moments notice. :))

Farewell... <D
>> Death <<

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.