• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Stagecoach North West Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

07andrew

I did not say Morecambe was in Cumbria. I meant I would pop down to Carlisle to have a look. I'm sorry to hurt your feelings!

And I did not know that Cumbria and Lancashire had the same fleets, It could of been Stagecoach in "Cumbria" or Stagecoach in "Lancashire" I am so very sorry!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

j@r

he said he was taking a run to cumbria not morecambe or lancaster theres some very picky people on this site . rant over ha ha
i saw a m.a.n on the 300 today there must be a new double decker off unless it was on some thing else

mbonwick

Established Member
Just so we're all clear, my post was aimed at TheHovisKid. I merely quoted Douglas to emphasize my point.

rosswatson

Does anyone know if 16447 is now in revenue earning service from Morecambe?

Here it is in Workington on service 50...

6795464876_55e0aebc3d.jpg

Last edited:

stagecoachuk

24121 is the latest repaint out of Carlisle and has lost its branding.

20899 is in the paintshop now along with 34702 and the Enviro from Lillyhall.

blair250

i maybe wrong but i think stagecoach Newcastle's 19151 is back seen a old looking enviro 400 at walkergate and the upper deck was very dirty

Ado 16

Possibly mad, but going over Skerton Bridge on Monday, three deckers overtook my bus in what I can only suggest as Brighton and Hove Buses livery. Cream over red. They headed over the bridge quite rapidly before heading in Caton Road direction.

mbonwick

Established Member
Not mad at all, 99% of vehicles deliveries from Wrightbus now come through Heysham, so inevitably they all have to come through Lancaster.

Gez.SCNW

Possibly mad, but going over Skerton Bridge on Monday, three deckers overtook my bus in what I can only suggest as Brighton and Hove Buses livery. Cream over red. They headed over the bridge quite rapidly before heading in Caton Road direction.

Correct AF168 and AF169 along with one that came in Tuesday evening shots on my Flickr

mbonwick

Established Member
Highlight of the Period 11 fleedcards is 17246 (yes, that short Trident that was rejected originally), has appeared back on the C&NL fleetcard, listed as down for refurb.

Why any depot would want it I don't know, and there's always the issue of its length....

Gez, over to you....

Ado 16

Not mad at all, 99% of vehicles deliveries from Wrightbus now come through Heysham, so inevitably they all have to come through Lancaster.

Correct AF168 and AF169 along with one that came in Tuesday evening shots on my Flickr

Thank you. Made a change! They were certainly bustling along. (No pun intended). Like Cowboys running through enemy territory! (Excuse my overimagination!)

stagecoachuk

16327 in Carlise bodyshop for paint prep.

20131 and 20474 are the next B10Ms to be treated once 20899 is finished. Doubt that 20474 will see service at Carlisle after returning to Kendal 2 weeks ago.

18381 also present for repaint.

34702 and 22609 should be out of the paintshop this week. 17221 also start the process.

24121 has not been repainted but has lost its branding and will act as an extra spare.

Last edited:

Whistler40145

Established Member
Does anyone know whether the double deckers in Lake District liveries have been away to the paint shop? If yes, are they still working Preston to Blackpool 61s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

709D

I know the reply is late but I shall also be attending the open day...... Be good to see where Lillyhall position the the buses and whether they move them so you can get some good pictures in the sun.... only time will tell.

Last edited:

mbonwick

Established Member
Does anyone know whether the double deckers in Lake District liveries have been away to the paint shop? If yes, are they still working Preston to Blackpool 61s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, both have now been repainted - 18357 is at Carlisle and 18356 is back at Preston.

Paul Mcgill

Bit of topic or very. Has Reays at Wigton still got K624UFR being stripped in there yard any help on this please save me a drive up there need a few bits an pieces for mine.

cainebj

Established Member
Bit of topic or very. Has Reays at Wigton still got K624UFR being stripped in there yard any help on this please save me a drive up there need a few bits an pieces for mine.

That one was scrapped a while ago. He's been using B14 CWR for spares, and has recently purchased ex Barrow 40017 (and ex Grant Palmer) for spares.

jonesy3001

Established Member
Any idea why the prom buses(3,4,5 and 6) where diverted via euston grove westminister rd and regent rd on friday night(7ish), spotted a overton bound 5 on westminster rd when i was waiting for a bus to lancaster(2A).

Status
Not open for further replies.