• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Station Code Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

37 418

I have to concede that I don't know, so I looked on NFM to find out (I wouldn't reveal the answer given I wouldn't have known beforehand). But it has no matches!

XHH is actually the former NLL platforms at West Ham.

Forgot they are no longer in use, doh!

RyanB

OK I have no idea how you got Combe Junction Halt there motherwell334, as the last one was WTA, which is Wester Hailes station. Class 172 STD is indeed Stroud, you have the floor, unless you want to go open floor?

RyanB

Frinton on Sea is FRI, but you would be mistaken with GSC, as GSC is in fact Gilshochill railway station on the Maryhill Line.

YVP

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
It seems not neither Avantix nor NRE recognize it so I would suggest either they post a different code or we go to open floor.

37 418

It's actually Willesden Junction High Level.

I was trying to make things interesting as it's too easy to use NRE (or Avantix for those who have access).

For the record Willesden has 4 codes:

WIJ - the station as a whole
WJH - High Level
WJL - Low level
XWB - the low level bay platform.

If you want, we can go to open floor
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Looks like I killed this one a bit! :oops:

I'll restart:

HMS

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
Farringdon - the 'Z' implies that it is managed by LUL - see Canada Water and Whitechapel on the ELL.

BHC

Status
Not open for further replies.