• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

stoatface is not funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisM

taw valley said:
ChrisM said:
I find stoatface very funny and if my photo (which it won't because i'm not ugly :P ) did find it's way on there i would just laugh,life is too short.

so you are basicly saying comments like o look how fat he is he wont fit on that train or people like this that and the other are funny becuse there differant or have beards or dont dress the same as you

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OFF YOURSELF!!!

well if your picture even did get on to it i hope people made discusting remarks about you and it makes you feel bad becuse thats what its doing to others
Do you think i careless about what people think of me?
It's a bit of fun and people shouldn't take it so seriously.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ChrisM

Jim said:
Agreed as well. (would you brake the cam if you did that Chris ;) ;) ;) :lol: )
My face would never break anyones camera,i'm far too good looking to do that. :lol:

TheSlash

Established Member
ChrisM said:
Jim said:
My face would never break anyones camera,i'm far too good looking to do that. :lol:
Lets see a picture then, especially so i can pick you out of the line up on Eastleigh platform ;)

ChrisM

TheSlash said:
ChrisM said:
Jim said:
Lets see a picture then, especially so i can pick you out of the line up on Eastleigh platform ;)
I don't hang around with the 'Eastleigh crew' who think they own all rights to spot or photo on the station.
If i'm at Eastleigh i'm normally on my own.

TheSlash

Established Member
That's no way to talk about the dribbling wrecks often found on Eastleigh station :lol:
If you don't hang around with them, let's see a photo so i can double check when i walk through the station going to and from the roll shop 8) ;)

ChrisM

Take my word for it,i'm not a stoat. :x
No doubt i will bump into you one day. ;)

Beaker

Established Member
Dyslexic

What i was trying to say
Whip out the camera take a photo (of you slash, depending on the strength of the lense) the shout in "You know when you've be tangoed " and run away.

wonder if stoatface is going to hull,penzance or the cambrain coast this year with pathfinder wonder if he will have the guts to put his face anywhere near my lens(but then im sure it would crack the lens) no doubt i will come across some of the stoats fans :D hehe wonder if any of the peaple in"the braindead and the stupid"section on my site are fans :D - :lol:

Dave A

I think its apalling that they refuse to remove your picture from it if you have asked!

I also think if your prepared to laugh at people on it, you should expect to be laughed at if you ever appear on it!

Ying & Yang :glasses2: :p

richa2002

Established Member
117305 said:
oh well at least i can say im now famous or infamous :D and if im honest i have to admit some of the pics caused me to laugh and at the end of the day a laugh a day keeps gloom at bay and i was once on central news as well i was the person in the background :D in 1990 on a news report about the ambulence men ive even appeared in a railscene video i was looking out of thumper window(single compartment at the front)as it went through the gardens at bath :D
Looks like your viewpoint has changed!

Tom B

Established Member
Is there a valid reason for the request? I can see the thread has become a bit argumentative but not on the scale it looks to need locking.

forget my last statement please mods- but i will say to the person who at 19:57:35 today left an abusive comment under my girlfriends picture on my foto pic site pity you could not leave your name but your ip as logged and has been put in the comments section for all to see it isnt the first time someone has aimed abuse at me in there last time they quoted some wording that was under stoats pic of me

richa2002

Established Member
The thing is 117305. You are saying that people are sick who find it even a bit funny. Well you said you find it funny as the quote above shows.

Craig

Established Member
117305 said:
but i will say to the person who at 19:57:35 today left an abusive comment under my girlfriends picture on my foto pic site pity you could not leave your name but your ip as logged and has been put in the comments section for all to see it isnt the first time someone has aimed abuse at me in there last time they quoted some wording that was under stoats pic of me
The "working class filth" left their name on several of their comments.

Richard Armstrong said:
The thing is 117305. You are saying that people are sick who find it even a bit funny. Well you said you find it funny as the quote above shows.
Classic stoat behaviour, or so I'm led to believe... :lol:

would jono or double trigger like to make themselves known to me please as for nearley an hour theye been leaveing unpleasent msgs aimed at me in my comments section

Double trigger does things to wind people up, just ignore hima nd donjt lash out at him he (and a few others) seem to get off on annoying people. Dont they Craig!!!

hmmmmmmm intresting well if the 2 "persons" post anymore abuse on my comments section i will report them but i think i cant guess who used there ids hope they remember to set there clock for there"early shift"- hey richard that was said before some "person" posted abuse from that pic on my comments page

richa2002

Established Member
Ah. So is it the comments that you think if they make people laugh they are sick ?

117305 said:
hmmmmmmm intresting well if the 2 "persons" post anymore abuse on my comments section i will report them but i think i cant guess who used there ids hope they remember to set there clock for there"early shift"- hey richard that was said before some "person" posted abuse from that pic on my comments page

He does have an early start and he is still one of my friends so can we just stop this now please and all have a nice calm relaxing time??

its because of peaple like stoatface that ive avoided various galas and last trains over the years wonder if the peaple who posted under my pic on his site would be so brave as to actulley say those comments to my face or do they hide in crowds and laugh at me or throw stuff at me as once happened on a train to oban back in 94.

Now why dont we all calm down have a cuppa and go to sleep on it and let this topic slide away into the mists of time.

117305 said:
Now why dont we all calm down have a cuppa and go to sleep on it and let this topic slide away into the mists of time.

mine has two sugers ta heehee and 2 double duvays and pillows and warmth and ... umm.... my teddy.

Craig

Established Member
Victoria-Louise said:
he (and a few others) seem to get off on annoying people. Dont they Craig!!!
I dunno, maybe it's like getting photos from Google and pretending they're of your girlfriend? :lol:

1K73

117305...your STILL avoiding Rich Armstrongs question.....

David

Status
Not open for further replies.