• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

SWT Work Experience Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harold

Rich said:
Is the Desiro the Class 444 or 450? :oops:

Anyway, I suppose harold could make a passenger and cabview for the Class 450, how about it?

Rich, I am already working on a 450 passenger view. As said, before, I only need sounds. And as the Portsmouth direct line recieves many more 444's compared to 450's, it's proving quite difficult to get the sounds.

Harold.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

Ah yes, knew I'd forgotten one. I could say that the Electric Desiro family is the above units though!

The Snap

Established Member
Harold said:
Rich, I am already working on a 450 passenger view. As said, before, I only need sounds. And as the Portsmouth direct line recieves many more 444's compared to 450's, it's proving quite difficult to get the sounds.

Harold.

I see. Good luck with that Harold!

T

Tom

Seeing as 450s and 444s have the same traction sounds, and you're guaranteed 450 on PS&S - SOTONCTL services...

bloogrape

well coxster i have read last weeks, i think you have had a great time but i have noticed a little disapointment on some of those days, its the way you have worded some of the content.

by the end of this week you will wish you can do it again, but dont worry because i beleive you wont need to again and hopfully become a good SWT employee :) thumbs up to the XP and good luck

Coxster

Established Member
Sad day today - was the last! Gallery updated with the cab photos from yesterday too. We did get a couple of souvenirs though!

SWTrainsSouvenirs.jpg

Tom B

Established Member
I'm sure they mean so Damon can, err, cry that his two weeks is over :D!!

Status
Not open for further replies.