• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TfL Night Tube Operator 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mabs

Im new here but its been interesting reading people comments here guys.

Just wanted to say I applied on the 7th of March 2018 for the part time train operator position and did the SJT test on the same day.

I received an email on the 11th of April 2018 to say I passed the test and to book the second stage.

I have chosen to do the test on the 29th of May 2018.

It took me a few days to understand how to do the exercise they sent me via email and I feel i am ready for the test. I can't wait :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Chanelle25

Hello Mabs,

That's fab well done on getting to the next stage! I applied on or around the 3rd of March and still awaiting outcome, I hope that I am through to the next stage......

Chanelle25

Im new here but its been interesting reading people comments here guys.

Just wanted to say I applied on the 7th of March 2018 for the part time train operator position and did the SJT test on the same day.

I received an email on the 11th of April 2018 to say I passed the test and to book the second stage.

I have chosen to do the test on the 29th of May 2018.

It took me a few days to understand how to do the exercise they sent me via email and I feel i am ready for the test. I can't wait :)
Good luck with next stage Mabs!!! :)

Mabs

Really quite confused as to how the SJT works or what they're looking for. With regards to all question i always answered the option where all the rules were followed, and situation where my free time would be hindered to help colleagues or customers i always chose to help them. Are they looking for you to be more selfish?

They are looking at how you will manage the situation. Not help them but how you will become the manager or the number 1 to deal with the situation. They want you to make the decisions.

Mabs

Hello Mabs,

That's fab well done on getting to the next stage! I applied on or around the 3rd of March and still awaiting outcome, I hope that I am through to the next stage......

From what I know, The people with the highest score gets the email first so I must have done well.

Anyway I just finished my 4 months intense custody care course and graduate in a few days. It was tough and I was in the education, learning, caring mind frame anyway.

I want to know can I work part time in a Prison and say Mon-wed 25 hours and 16 hours underround weekend?

I hope all of you guys get the good news soon :)

Mabs

Anyone that are put on hold will eventually get an email sooner or later. I'm confident about that - The wait kills and my second stage is on 29th May. I want to bring the date forward if possible as I'm so impatient. :(

R9mmel

Anyone that are put on hold will eventually get an email sooner or later. I'm confident about that - The wait kills and my second stage is on 29th May. I want to bring the date forward if possible as I'm so impatient. :(
Good luck on your assesment centre mine is not until June 12th lol

Mabs

Hiya Mabs,

Didn't realise that was how the SJT was marked, to be honest......

I'm not 100% but I have passed 4 SJT test in the last 12 months and 2 of them was for TFL. When I select an answer I always select the one that shows i am the one that is making the decisions. Second choice is ask a colleague.

If there is one that says Complete the work and notify the manager later then I would select that. Also I always follow health and safety if its asking.

Just have to read the question properly but I feel they want to know "What can we do" They dont want someone who keeps on asking 100 questions and to use our own initiatives.

Chanelle25

I'm not 100% but I have passed 4 SJT test in the last 12 months and 2 of them was for TFL. When I select an answer I always select the one that shows i am the one that is making the decisions. Second choice is ask a colleague.

If there is one that says Complete the work and notify the manager later then I would select that. Also I always follow health and safety if its asking.

Just have to read the question properly but I feel they want to know "What can we do" They dont want someone who keeps on asking 100 questions and to use our own initiatives.
Yes its more what the question is asking. I'm hoping I have answered the questions correctly, time will tell.:) :)

abc1234

Has anyone heard anything from Tfl? last email i got was that they will let me know august time.

Status
Not open for further replies.