• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The GTR talent pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bobbybox

Nearly halfway through the year tbh thought I would of be coming to the end of training not still waiting for a date lol

Wallicio

Nearly halfway through the year tbh thought I would of be coming to the end of training not still waiting for a date lol

I have said it before, we have all waited so long together, we will all probably end up on the same course ????????????

smerlin

Nope no medical yet. I've also put down that I'll be happy to go to Kings cross/Black friars or Bedford as second choices. I'm in the Hemel Hempstead area at the moment but only rent and no ties so will relocate anyway no doubt
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Also, ive been watching this thread since I joined the boards and I'm yet to see any Hitchin course start

Dave999

When I was called for a medical in March I presumed a call would be imminent as I was told I would have a medical when they know my start date. Not so sure now.

rhysa85

Nope no medical yet. I've also put down that I'll be happy to go to Kings cross/Black friars or Bedford as second choices. I'm in the Hemel Hempstead area at the moment but only rent and no ties so will relocate anyway no doubt
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Also, ive been watching this thread since I joined the boards and I'm yet to see any Hitchin course start

There is a course for Hitchin starting on the 6th of June and from what I understand is pretty much made up of internals

Garyjames1701

Hi guys,

I passed out from the training school 3 weeks ago now (I'm based at Hitchin), normally we would be allocated a D.I but there are delays so we are route learning and have been told that a wait of about 3 months for a D.I should be expected! There are two groups ahead of us also waiting, so it's creating somewhat of a backlog. Until this is cleared up I can't see too many more groups coming through, as there isn't the capacity for them.

Robcuk

Some of us on here had our medicals July 2015.

With the amount of time you have been waiting and the minimal distance you are from Bedford you would of thought/hoped that you would be in the July school, although, there seems over ten guys who are waiting for Bedford and have had there medicals.

There was a post recently from an internal who is scheduled to start on the 8th of July so hopefully there should be further notifications soon. If there is a definite school why keep people in the dark!?

Dave999

Hi guys,

I passed out from the training school 3 weeks ago now (I'm based at Hitchin), normally we would be allocated a D.I but there are delays so we are route learning and have been told that a wait of about 3 months for a D.I should be expected! There are two groups ahead of us also waiting, so it's creating somewhat of a backlog. Until this is cleared up I can't see too many more groups coming through, as there isn't the capacity for them.

Thanks for the update.

traintraining

Congratulations on passing the training school, wow so your route learning is that something you do individually or as a group?

HAPPYTRAINDGTR

Well I am so frustrated , had my start date for Bedford in May retracted, had a phone call from HR early this afternoon advising all Bedford course intakes are on hold till 2018 at the earliest, if anyone wants to speak to HR the number that rang me was - 0207 6543850

traintraining

:oops:
Well I am so frustrated , had my start date for Bedford in May retracted, had a phone call from HR early this afternoon advising all Bedford course intakes are on hold till 2018 at the earliest, if anyone wants to speak to HR the number that rang me was - 0207 6543850

telephone number is for a methodist church http://www.methodistlondon.org.uk/contact_us

online troll mofo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.