• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The Super Hellfire Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben

what about before NR banned flailing from their tracks then? lets ask a driver on here if they get scared by people flailing from carriages.

sure some may have had a suicide but don't forget that drivers can see whats coming up ahead of them. railtours aren't hard to find. there's at least 1 each saturday. When they see that it's a railtour by the distinctivenss of the coaching stock they assume that it's a charter/railtour with enthusiasts aboard and can expect people with heads out.

anyway, what's worse to loose, an arm or a head?

think about it

When they are going 125 up the WCML on the fast & your gently rolling along at 70 on the slow "flailing" (More like f'ing about with your life) on the right handside.[1]

Bang & your dead.

[1] - Just a possible scenario.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

class 313

Established Member
Certainly!

An updated one of me...

2534901892a8993262953o.jpg

:)

Looks like it was taken for a magazine ;)

nath9425

:shock: ... You will be amazed to know that no editing went into that photo at all.

Taken last Saturday at a Park in Milton Keynes (The one opposite Gulliver's Land)

But well yeah, I suppose I am a 'Bit' of a poser...:lol:

And to Mintona...Never knew you had those sort of tastes!

Death

Established Member
Hail All! <D
Wow [Nath9425 is] hot
Hmmm...Is that an inferrance that ye ride on the "other" HST? :D 8)
Hmmm...That does look like it might've been professionally done. Who photted ye there if I may ask? :)

And I'll also echo Mintona's sentiments - Albeit in a much less ambiguous way - That ye are certainly very good looking in my view...But that's meant as a general compliment based on personal observation, and is not meant as a come-on or anything of the sort! :D:)

Incidentally...It's hard to guage thy age from that photo - Although I have a reputation for being useless at guessing ages, period! Am I right in guessing that ye are somewhere between 18-22 or thereabouts? :)

A quick question about "Flailing" (Hope the Mods don't mind me asking this. :)):
I've heard the expression mentioned numerous times here, and I can get a rough idea of what it is by looking at RMT's forum avatar...But I've never been able to find an comprehensive, NPOV description of what it is, and - More mysteriously - Why people do it. :?

Could someone possibly post a link to an article that explains it in more detail, as I'm merely curious. Thanks! 8)

Farewell... <D
>> Death <<

Gizmogle

Established Member
Me playing with the free WiFi on the 10:00 Flying Scotsman service from London King's Cross to Edinburgh Waverley.
I got motion sickness shortly after :) No Loader-style vomiting was involved though.
n657347287_1395903_8953.jpg

class 313

Established Member
Me playing with the free WiFi on the 10:00 Flying Scotsman service from London King's Cross to Edinburgh Waverley.
I got motion sickness shortly after :) No Loader-style vomiting was involved though.
n657347287_1395903_8953.jpg

I don't get sick on trains though, only when drinking red bull, after meeting you ;)

nath9425

Hail All! <D Hmmm...Is that an inferrance that ye ride on the "other" HST? :D 8) Hmmm...That does look like it might've been professionally done. Who photted ye there if I may ask? :)

And I'll also echo Mintona's sentiments - Albeit in a much less ambiguous way - That ye are certainly very good looking in my view...But that's meant as a general compliment based on personal observation, and is not meant as a come-on or anything of the sort! :D:)

Incidentally...It's hard to guage thy age from that photo - Although I have a reputation for being useless at guessing ages, period! Am I right in guessing that ye are somewhere between 18-22 or thereabouts? :)

Farewell... <D
>> Death <<

:shock: ...

Actually that photo was taken by myself on my own Nikon D200. As you can see my left arm comes towards the picture more, as I am holding the camera in it. It was actually a rather 'Random' snap shot...I didn't realise how well it came out till I got home and as previously said, it's unedited!

Thanks for the good looking comments :oops: :lol: I know your not implying nothing...

Now this comes the shocking bit...I become 15 Next February, so yes...I am only 14. :| As much as I don't look it, I have to have an I.D Card (Previously shown in this thread I think) to prove I am under 16 - Otherwise I don't get away with Child Fares :( - Although it would nice to be 18. I could get away with driving, drink, sex, or whatever else 'adults' get to do.

So there you go, a bit of a shock all round don't you think! ;)

And yes, Ye Olde Fred, Is meant to be the same age as me...Just I am a few months older - although look a few years.

Gizmogle

Established Member
Lol, I put that picture on my Facebook and someone just commented saying "Good lawd, i just came."

I'm now in fits of laughter lol.

BJMorley

God what have they done to you there? Glad GCRN will be saner... or not!!! ;) ;)
Yes, I'm joining the forces of GCRN. Miles has forced me to join ;))), and it will be better for me as I can go when I like!!! Also I wouldn't mind helping on the buses :P :P
Brandon
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
2914674542_167c62356a.jpg

Miles with "Heads Out"

BJMorley

lol Least I will get a reply...
March I joined... 1 Wyvern Newsletter!!!
Brandon

Aureol

Established Member
With a spanner in hand in D212's engine room
That's because it's all you get, leaflets, membership card and a supposedly quarterly Wyvern, but only 2 issues have been released this year, the latest being of A4 format with moi on the front cover firing Sir Berkeley 8)

BJMorley

Yes but if they want your help, they could send a list of jobs that I could be interested in, or the one I was interested in. If they want all the help they need, replying to my numerous emails, sending a letter out and some information about helping out would work!!!
GCRN do need the help, and would probably be helpful in finding me a job

Gizmogle

Established Member
Lots of pictures taken with PhotoBooth!

n657347287_1411210_8603.jpg

n657347287_1411198_4953.jpg

n657347287_1411200_5545.jpg

n657347287_1411205_7092.jpg

I like to kiss my identical twin :)

Status
Not open for further replies.