• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The Super Hellfire Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gizmogle

Established Member
I've got some more crazy photos on my Mac. So you will have the joy of seeing those when I upload them at some point.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Death

Established Member
Hail All! <D
Looking through my photo archive, I just came across an old one of me that dates back to former days, when I used to veg about a different kind of "train" to the ones that we discuss here... :shock:8)

attachment.php

Farewell... <D
>> Death <<

Attachments

• Death_on_Nemesis_Inferno.jpg
    Death_on_Nemesis_Inferno.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 63

Death

Established Member
Nemesis is better ;)
Agreed...The original Nemesis was far better, but one should give Tussauds a bit of credit for at least trying... <D

I would've posted one of my Nemesis ride photos (I have several) but they were all taken before PicSolve developed and rolled out the "e-mail your photo" facility, and I still havn't gotten around to scanning them in yet! :shock::razz:

Farewell... <D
>> Death <<

Death

Established Member
I see scottish people and two dashing young men 8-)
Hmmm...And one of those two might be either slightly narcassistic, or he might ride on the other bus... :lol::)

...And I just had an idea for a Veg themed "misheard lyrics" chorus based on the Stealers Wheels' Stuck in the Middle... song:
Stoats to the left of me,
Badgers to the right...
Here I am, stuck in the middle of Stafford!
:lol::D8)

AlexS

Established Member
Yes right of course.

Moving swiftly on people!

There is... all the GCR diesels have mascots.

The 31 has a Zippy teddy riding the handbrake wheel, the 33 will gain either a Bagpiping Haggis or a Preston from Wallace and Gromit cuddly toy, the 25 has Ratatouille, the 47s a fox,

and so on and so forth!

P156KWJ

Established Member
our class 25 has a jar of expired cadbury hot chocolate on the hotplate :lol: and a headboard saying 'the rat roadshow on tour'

Status
Not open for further replies.