• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TOPS Requests (including headcodes, allocations, traction, etc) [Instructions in Post 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gith

Hi, anyone tell me what's working 1O12 today? I'm going to be filming it through Cosham later on.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Anybody?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

HA25322

PHILIPE

Veteran Member
I did not realise re the 05 14 Aberystwyth proposed for 6 ex Salop. The 153 Shunt at Shrewsbury is just not practicable, as you say. Crewe would be a problem as well as the situation stands. As I see it the 158 would already be in Platform 7 when the 05 34 ex Salop 153 arrives on top of it. The occupation on Plf 4 at Shrewsbury would be 2x158 (ex Aberystwyth) 153 and 158 to attach to the pair. I will wait with baited breath to see the final real Time Trains moves when Timetable published. I have noticed that a lot of local Stock moves/shunts not previously shewn on RTT are being shewn from December all over the system.

Appears that 153 now comes off Abbey Foregate to start Locals at 07 57 leaving the 05 34 ex Salop to Crewe and 06 40 return to be 158 worked. The fact that these trains are timed in 158 timings would bear it out that there is no 153 "in the way".

samuelmorris

Established Member
Can anyone tell me which 91 currently hauls the sky1 set? I'm assuming it doesn't change often but I'm interested in what it would have been on Friday 21st.

Cheers

crosscity

Yes, transferred 33103 down to the Dartmoor Railway for their 'Polar Express' Christmas specials.

31601. I believe it transited some locos down there earlier today.

Thanks to both of you. As the weather was grim and it would be almost dark when passing Kings Norton I decided to stay in the warm at home. Still, it was nice to know what it was.

wensley

Established Member
Status
Not open for further replies.