• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainee Drivers TPE

Status
Not open for further replies.

carterna

I've had an email through inviting me for an interview next week, I applied for York

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Hopeful2015

QuoTE=carterna;2437110]I've had an email through inviting me for an interview next week, I applied for York[/QUOTE]

Did you get a choice of date and time?

carterna

No they told me to come on Tuesday and I was given the name of the guy to ask for on arrival. What about you?

DH1986

I got mine through this afternoon after ringing to find out what was going to on, mine's on the 28th in Liverpool!

yerman164

Anyone else who is expecting an interview not had an e-mail? I have previously been advised that I would be getting an interview but not heard anything yet. Strange that everyone wasn't notified at the same time.

Des587

Anyone else who is expecting an interview not had an e-mail? I have previously been advised that I would be getting an interview but not heard anything yet. Strange that everyone wasn't notified at the same time.

I am in the same boat, last email I got (30 Nov) said the next stage was the DMI. I may contact HR tomorrow just to put my mind at ease.

Mattm123

I am in the same boat, last email I got (30 Nov) said the next stage was the DMI. I may contact HR tomorrow just to put my mind at ease.

When I got that email it said the next stage is dmi and if shortlisted I will hear soon.

Des587

When I got that email it said the next stage is dmi and if shortlisted I will hear soon.

The email I got didn't mention if I were shortlisted it just stated that my next stage was the DMI, hopefully not an omission

Last edited:

yerman164

The email I got didn't mention if I were shortlisted it just stated that my next stage was the DMI, hopefully not an omission

Mine also didn't say anything about short listing, it was quite definitive that the next stage for me was the DMI. I had passed the driver assessments previously, so the last stage I've done with FTPE was the phone interview.

I will contact them later this afternoon if I don't receive an e-mail.

Gemmahh

Applied through MTR crossrail and filled out questionnaire. Was told I didn't make it based on the info given. Considering I asked my father in law to check (train driver for 20 years) I know it wasn't my answers. Maybe because I'm female or because I live over 40 mins away? ( could get there in hour...)
Hay ho :( gutted

Hopeful2015

Well it won't be because yourfemale I saw a few females during my assessment days.
Took me 3 years to get past application stage I even changed jobs to get more experience.

kaine19

I think they can be picky as they want. They want the very best with life experience. I agree it's defiantly not because your female your answers may just not suit the company. Or like you say it's where you live. I've managed to get DMI first time asking some may say am lucky. Am very pleased to have got this far.

My email didn't mention short list either just next stage would be DMI. I'd ring them up for sure and ask as 30th November is a long time ago now.

387star

On Moderation
Applied through MTR crossrail and filled out questionnaire. Was told I didn't make it based on the info given. Considering I asked my father in law to check (train driver for 20 years) I know it wasn't my answers. Maybe because I'm female or because I live over 40 mins away? ( could get there in hour...)
Hay ho :( gutted

Females have an advantage in these times

Mattm123

I think they can be picky as they want. They want the very best with life experience. I agree it's defiantly not because your female your answers may just not suit the company. Or like you say it's where you live. I've managed to get DMI first time asking some may say am lucky. Am very pleased to have got this far.

My email didn't mention short list either just next stage would be DMI. I'd ring them up for sure and ask as 30th November is a long time ago now.

I think the wording was irrelevant really. I'm happy because I have been given a DM interview anyway. :)

kaine19

Yeah I agree haha
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Quiet on here now. Can only assume every one is revising haha. Any Anyone else head mashed already haha

Des587

Waiting for what email thought you had dm interview already

Spoke to HR, I'm booked in for the next round should get the email after the 1st Feb after the first group have been interviewed. Hope it goes well for you next week

Mattm123

Turns out the wording isn't irrelevant, just waiting for the email after speaking to HR.....

I think people on here read into things too much. The variation of wordings on people's emails were clearly irrelevant. Best advice is to sit and be patient for those who have yet to receive an e-mail. This is because the toc recruitment team will not want to be hassled. They won't have forgotten about you. So sit back and wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.