• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainee train driver - GBRf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

GB

Established Member
This is perhaps the only time I have seen GBRf advertise externally for trainee drivers.

However you still need to have done 2 years ground staff and done the psychometric.

387star

On Moderation
This is perhaps the only time I have seen GBRf advertise externally for trainee drivers.

However you still need to have done 2 years ground staff and done the psychometric.

But they accept the passes for five years which makes a refreshing change three isn't long enough in opinion

Twedds74

Just been informed that this vacancy has been withdrawn! Due to steel works closure in Teeside and redistribution of jobs.

Just been informed that this vacancy has been withdrawn! Due to steel works closure in Teeside and redistribution of jobs.

Fair play to GBf really, fair way of keeping their employees in work and the most polite HR email out I have ever read to apologise for the withdrawal of the original advert!

Status
Not open for further replies.