• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trains in awkward places-REVISITED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Class315

Nework West Midlands Liveried - London Midland Class 150 was loaned to London Overground a few summers back, it was used on the Gospel Oak - Barking Line GOBLIN whilst the London Overground implemented the current 15 timetable in preparation of the TOC receiving the cl. 172's

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

VTPreston_Tez

I once got a Stansted Express back on New Year's Day 2012 from Enfield Lock to Stratford. It was one of its stocks, quite unusual.

Lrd

Established Member
A FGW HST at Portsmouth Harbour on a footex last year.

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
I once got a Stansted Express back on New Year's Day 2012 from Enfield Lock to Stratford. It was one of its stocks, quite unusual.

Not unusual at all. On Sundays, the slow train per hour from Cambridge to London, operated by 379s, is booked to serve stations via Enfield Lock.

350desiro

Birmingham-LLanishen? Was that an extension to the XC service to Cadriff Central? :lol:

<Stops making jokes about three letter codes>

LIV is Liverpool Lime St ;)

Hehe I could'nt be bothered using the proper code ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.