• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TransPennine qualified drivers assessment

Status
Not open for further replies.

fordylad

Hello all, I am currently a driver with FGW and I've been invited to a assessment by FTPE. Can anyone shed any light on what I am to expect in a qualified assessment?

Kind regards in advance

Andy

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Class2ldn

The reactions and dot test as far as im aware. Why they make qualifieds sit it again is beyond me!!!

E16 Cyclist

I took the qualifed assessment last year and it was the rats and scats rather than the dots and a communication test. Both fairly random as your already doing the job.

After that the next stage was the manager interview

gamster46

Have FGW changed their policy of requiring drivers to do two years productive before moving on?

fordylad

No they haven't , this move may cost me a few k , unfortunately I haven't got much choice other than to try.

Established Member
Hello all, I am currently a driver with FGW and I've been invited to a assessment by FTPE. Can anyone shed any light on what I am to expect in a qualified assessment?

Kind regards in advance

Andy

You do know there could be drivers who've only last week left/departed/escaped from TPE to go work for FGW? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.