• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Underground CSA full time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Nevergiveup

Do TFL inform unsuccessful applicants? Me and my brother applied soon as the job was posted ( months ago) still no response on wether successful or not and a friend of mine applied late yet he’s been invited to AC.. I wonder if my application got lost

Amy Smith

Do TFL inform unsuccessful applicants? Me and my brother applied soon as the job was posted ( months ago) still no response on wether successful or not and a friend of mine applied late yet he’s been invited to AC.. I wonder if my application got lost

I would phone them and ask them!

Gunner4lyf94

If your test was 11 Nov you should hear by today at latest. If not give them a call tomorrow.

I got job offer beginning November, they offered training for December, however my training now starts 27th January as I had to arrange childcare. Not sure if they will have any December slots left now as she said they fill very quickly so you may get January like myself. I have my medical beginning December, the process seems to be going quickly.

Spoke to a woman today from recruitment who told me that it will be February or March as they have filled up December and January! Btw on the occupational health form which did you tick for purpose of questionnaire? Is it the pre-placement medical. Sounds silly but its confused me Haha

Congrats everyone and I wish you the best at AC2!

JaMa9

Spoke to a woman today from recruitment who told me that it will be February or March as they have filled up December and January! Btw on the occupational health form which did you tick for purpose of questionnaire? Is it the pre-placement medical. Sounds silly but its confused me Haha

Congrats everyone and I wish you the best at AC2!

Im not suprised as she did say it goes quick! Yes that's what I ticked in the form, it isn't very clear is it.

Amy Smith

Did my roll play and passed! And did my final interview and it seemed to have gone well! So fingers crossed!!

Railroader22

Did my roll play and passed! And did my final interview and it seemed to have gone well! So fingers crossed!!
Well done Amy.
Same with me. Finished mine about a couple of hours ago.
My role play was a lady vaping and having her feet on the seats. Then she has the wrong ticket to get out.
Interview seemed to go well too.

Amy Smith

I wore business smart close lol i am not a suit kind of gal lol but i would say wear a suit just in case!

JaMa9

Smart casual should be fine, I wore skirt and blouse nothing fancy. As long as you wear smart shoes/trousers/shirt I don't think you need to be suited and booted for first assessment. But all down to you of course.

Amy Smith

Has anyone heard if they have been successful?! And does anyone know what you have to do for the medical?

Gunner4lyf94

Has anyone heard if they have been successful?! And does anyone know what you have to do for the medical?

Got told I had been successful on the 22nd November. Background checks/DBS and medical questionnaire have been completed. Just waiting on an actual medical now! Then training! Hopefully its early next year for us, heard February or March.

Status
Not open for further replies.