• Dear Guest, and welcome to RailUK Forums. Our non-railway discussion forums are currently restricted until members have five or more posts, and you will not be able to make a new thread or reply to an existing one in this section until you have made five or more posts elsewhere on the forum.

Very hot and sticky overhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gareth Hale

Hi all, I thought Id like to share this with you. It is 111F in direct sunlight and it is 103F in the shade. I have a screenshot of my desktop showing the Shade Temperature 8)

111F is 43.8C
103F is 39.4C

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

steve158

it was like that over here a few weeks back, at least it's nothing like that now. do american trains/track break down in hot conditions as well??

Dave A

Established Member
I hate that kind of weather! Let the US have it :P :D

The Snap

Established Member
I'd have died by now! God, I couldn't cope two weeks ago, imaging the US!!!!! :shock: BUt, if there was a pool... :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D

Gareth Hale

steve158 said:
it was like that over here a few weeks back, at least it's nothing like that now. do american trains/track break down in hot conditions as well??

Im not too sure about breaking down as I am 70 Miles from the nearest station :cry:

Ben

Gareth Hale said:
steve158 said:

Im not too sure about breaking down as I am 70 Miles from the nearest station :cry:

i thought you lived in a city?

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
america for you! don't even have station's in their cities - I never did like american railroads!

Gareth Hale

I do live in a city, I live in a city with no Passenger train stations :cry: :cry:

Also, we are now having a bliss-ful cool down with todays highs around 30C :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.