• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

what company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy

What company is this HST from, and where is it at.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Andy

give me time :D no it is not at Durhum and i can't say about the company because that will make it too easy.

Andy

no they are both wrong if you look at my last fotopic update that will give you a clue

Andy

well done to jordy it was a gner hst at Hornsey

now this one what company and what is it on and the place to the closest station

Tomnick

Established Member
GNER HST, on one of the VXC 'additionals', somewhere around Dawlish?

Andy

right that one was to easy yes it was at Dawlish and it is a gner hst but it is not VXC

Tomnick

Established Member
andy said:
it is not VXC
In that case - not being too up-to-date on HST stuff in the world of the Western - it must be working a FGW service/ECS working, or (though I doubt it!) a charter service of some sort! Or have I missed something?

Tomnick

Established Member
If it's not Virgin, what is it? As I said, the only other reasonable possibilities I can think of, are either FGW or a charter operator 'borrowing' the set from GNER.

Andy

sorry yes i was wrong that is right i thought it was MML holiday maker and it was virgin sorry :?

Status
Not open for further replies.