• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What you doing for New Year?

What are you doing for New Year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

me123

Established Member
Watching crap telly, unfortunately :( Get to spend 01/01/08 with the most annoying relatives imaginable.

Jord

Hmm going out for something to eat New Years Eve, then nothing so RailUK, Scot-rail and couple other sites and also watch crappy tele of course

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I don't drink alcohol, but I shall be out visiting someone who shall be working :)

tramboy

Working nights...so I shall be seeing in the new year at work!

Cheers

Dave

Mintona

Established Member
Off for the sheds...well on Thursday 03rd anyway. Not got any plans for New Year itself.

Jordy

Established Member
Staying at home refreshing RailUK every 30 seconds of course, well someones got to keep the moderated users happy! :lol: ;) ;)

David

Established Member
Well, I was planning on having a couple of drinks to celebrate the new year, but all that's changed :( :roll:

I'm now off out tou have quite a few drinks to celebrate the new year and wet the babies head :D :drunken:

Coxster

Established Member
I'm now off out tou have quite a few drinks to celebrate the new year and wet the babies head :D :drunken:
You can't just go around submerging baby's heads into large beer barrels you know! :o

Status
Not open for further replies.