• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Who do you fancy? (Contains photos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
I'm sure we've had one of these before, but I doubt it is still open.

I'll do some later, and include images if you can.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Greenback

Emeritus Moderator
Oh, there are far too many, if I listed them all I;d be here all night...and tomorrow night!

Greenback

Emeritus Moderator
It depends what mood I'm in!

At the moment I like Simone Lahbib, who I've just seen in Single Handed, and Victoria Coren, who hosts some intellectual quiz on BBC4.

Oh, almost forgot Katy Perry!

RyanB

Katy Perry is most certainly one person who I fancy, Russell Brand is a lucky git.
Rosie Huntington-Whitely, she replaced Megan Fox in the last Transformers Film and she is far hotter than Megan Fox.
Cheryl Tweedy (Cole) is not too bad either, the only problem is her Geordie accent, normally I quite like the Geordie accent, but hers is irritating beyond belief.

d9009alycidon

The new BBC Weather girl Cat Cubie is pretty hot!!

Cat+Cubie+Jackass+3D+UK+Film+Premiere+Outside+4fkJOFk59OGl.jpg

Jim

I am far too old to be on this thread, but if I was fifty years younger,.... <snip>

Same here.

For some reason I now have the 'desires' for the actress Claire Skinner who plays the wife of Hugh Dennis in Outnumbered. I'm sure it is the character she plays which is attractive.

This also applies to Natalie Casey who played Donna in Two Pints

Wyvern

Established Member
I was very taken with Alexa Chung on Shooting Stars the other day.

tumblr_lpzvzesnzr1qmtsp8o1_500.png

Enough to make a happy man feel very old.

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
One word need apply here. FIT.

EDIT: She's taken though, got a kid as well. DAMN!!

Surprised anyone knew who she was!

Since Sky Sports News was taken off Freeview a year ago, my TV has been redundant!

Greenback

Emeritus Moderator
Alexa Chung does look very pleasant. I did think that the other night but I didn't know who she was!

trentside

Established Member
Fares Advisor
My normal answer to questions like these is Zooey Deschanel.

On the other hand, I re-watched Inglourious Basterds recently and was rather taken by Mélanie Laurent.

Nym

Established Member
Yeah, I might be able to go for a bit of the OP...

But in the world of celebs that most of this seems to be about the only ones I can currently think of are John Barrowman and Nigel Kennedy (in his younger days)...

sprinterguy

Established Member
Nigella Lawson, and I've started to develop a bit of a thing for Anne Hathaway recently as well.

Though my top "guilty pleasure" (I'm in a long term relationship so I'm retired from such lecherous frivolities ;) ) would be Kate Beckinsale, but only when she's in vampire movies. She does nothing for me without the PVC and/or corsets.

Eng274

I have peculiar tastes.. so bear with me!

Drew Barrymore is awesome, i'd love to go on a road trip with her across the world.

Jeri Ryan (and her skin-tight star trek costume) chronically tormented my hormones during my early formative years.

Kylie minogue is utterly resplendent as well I think, she's as amazing now as she was in 1988.

Strange one coming up, brace yourself - Sigourney Weaver. I have a penchant for tall women; she looks fantastic (despite being 61) and comes across as being hugely interesting to talk to as well :)

Edit: someone I remember from seeing in a naff carry on film one dreary saturday, and decided "If I was 50 years older..." (á la Paul Sidorczuk)

tumblr_krf10uIWk61qzn3qto1_1280.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Eagle

Established Member
Fancying? How cute...

I don't do fancying. All of my relationships* have developed from close friendships, and then turned back into friendship when they ended. Which shows that my fetish is being an awesome mate. I don't look at someone random (or famous) and think "he/she is highly attractive; I wouldn't mind doing sex to him/her". Not to say I don't find people sexually attractive, that is.

*three, count them!

Status
Not open for further replies.