• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Work Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
I'm not emo, surely ;)
Really? That's a shame - the SWT on-train magazine has just been renamed (thanks to TC) from e-motion!

emotom.jpg

Daniel

Established Member
Message to Thomas Loader -

Spoke to the actually Station Manager, Darren O'Brien, (NOT the DSM), and he said you've got to go through Derby. So, you need to contact Faye Markham with an application form and a cover letter.

class 313

Established Member
Message to Thomas Loader -

Spoke to the actually Station Manager, Darren O'Brien, (NOT the DSM), and he said you've got to go through Derby. So, you need to contact Faye Markham with an application form and a cover letter.

You have the form :|

Daniel

Established Member
Did I forget to mention that I worked a Derby terminator the day I left the form at home?

Oops... ;)

valentaman

i am back at emt doing work experience 1 day a week permanent and have got some ideas from this cheers memorex for some tips from your activitys!

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
This thread is almost a year and a half old. Please don't dig up old threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.