• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yessssssss!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprog

Established Member
:D :D :D :D

IVE JUST HAD CONFIRMATION FROM MY CONTACT THAT I HAVE AN INTERVIEW WITH FIRST GREAT WESTERN AT ST. PHILLIPS MARSH THIS MONDAY AT 1PM FOR THEIR APRENTICESHIP SCHEME!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D

Ive been waiting for this moment for 2 years and im kinda bricking it, but kinda not!! IM SOOO EXCITED!! :)

Now all i need to do is get my suite ready :lol: Tis kinda short notice, but i dont give a dam!! :D

The Interview involves a Written exam, a formal interview and a TOUR OF THE SITE (*yawn* been there, done that :roll: ;) :lol: :lol: )

OMG! IM SOO PLEASED!!!! :D :D

:drunken::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Sprog

Established Member
Hello lads

Interview went great! No problems what-so-ever. Think i impressed them enough..I hope! :shock: :lol:

I find out if i got the job on Wednesday.

2 places, 12 candidates....1 in 6 chance..i like those odds.. but still slightly nervous!!

Saw all my old 'freinds' on the depot, including..strangely the guy that started my Sprog nickname!!!! He showed us around the depot after the interview/assesment.

And youll never bloody guess what was 'on shed' when we got to the end of the shed next to the mini-panel on full-bore, having its cooler group jetted.

Yep, you guessed it...43030

A sign perhaps! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :? ;) :lol: :lol:

Fingers Crossed! :D

Sprog

Established Member
Thanks 4 the support :)

SmartSproggy.jpg

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

This is how i looked today!

Think i scrub up quite well! :p :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Hope First appreciated it :lol: :lol:

Sprog

Established Member
OMG! :shock:

Im getting so nervous about tomorrow now! :shock: :shock: :shock:

This could change my life totally. If i get it, it means im spendin the rest of my life on the railways and i get to be a proper offical railwayman :)

If i dont...im back to square one :(

Only positive thing is that ive got my date for my NR interview, which is my 2nd choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.