Youtube links and Video sites

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Y961 XBU

Yesterday was really busy at Stafford! Best i have seen it for some time.

Classes Included: 37, 66, 68, 70, 90, 92, 325 and Tamper
Operators Included: Freightliner, GBRF, DRS, DB Cargo and WCR!

Subscribe if this is your sort of Video!

Y961 XBU

Yesterday was a good day at Warrington Bank Quay!
Classes Included: 60, 66, 68, 88, 90 And Tampers
Operators Included: DRS, Freightliner, DB Cargo and GBRF
Nice to also catch 331106 out on Driver Training!

Y961 XBU

In this weeks Train Simulator 2019 Video i take charge of a Class 158 in Regional Railways Livery from Manchester Oxford Road to Liverpool Lime Street!

Peter C

Established Member
Nice videos Peter, any plans to do some more model videos?
Thanks. Yes, I do plan to make some more model videos. I take it that you enjoyed the "Lest We Forget" one?
Since I made that video, I have relaid the track and changed the trackplan of my layout to remove certain issues; would you still be interested in seeing videos on the construction of a model railway? I know that every model railway channel seems to be doing this, but that's what I'm doing at the moment, so, hey ho.

Thanks,

-Peter

Peter C

Established Member
I don't want to keep plugging my videos here, but here's one which I made today and that I'm rather proud of;

trainmania100

Established Member
Thanks. Yes, I do plan to make some more model videos. I take it that you enjoyed the "Lest We Forget" one?
Since I made that video, I have relaid the track and changed the trackplan of my layout to remove certain issues; would you still be interested in seeing videos on the construction of a model railway? I know that every model railway channel seems to be doing this, but that's what I'm doing at the moment, so, hey ho.

Thanks,

-Peter
Thanks, yes I watched your world war video it was interesting. I'm not too bothered about videos of people making layouts, rather just watching the trains running and shunting etc ;)

Peter C

Established Member
Thanks, yes I watched your world war video it was interesting. I'm not too bothered about videos of people making layouts, rather just watching the trains running and shunting etc ;)
OK. As I said, I will be making some more model railway videos, and I'll ensure to produce a variety.

Thanks,

-Peter

Y961 XBU

Yesterday was really windy but here is 60163 Tornado and 67005 on The Cumbrian Mountaineer Rail Tour! Dont forget to drop it a Like and Subscribe

MK Tom

Established Member
On Sunday I made a combined visit to the Ecclesbourne Valley Railway DMU Gala and the Steeple Grange Light Railway.

Some video of the EVR Gala is here:

And some video of the SGLR is here:

Enjoy!

Evening all. Class 50049 & 50007 with the Class 50 Terminator-Phoenixed tour to Penzance. We were lucky to not get rain or mist... loved the headboards too. Thanks Guys