• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

37/9 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

alan barton

240 Diverter, Thanks for the two new loco's must have taken a great deal of time and effort not say stress also thanks to all who contributed to your project, i'm afraid I am a user not a developer i don't possess the technical ability to create these simulated machines, I await with patience for the class 50 it will be a joy to receive and operate it. :happy7: :happy7:
Thanks,
Alan.

mbonwick

Established Member
What can I say..words cannot express how good that is! Makes me wish BVE isn't just a cab-view simulator! :D :D :D

alan barton

Just had a thrash with the empty steel to Clarendon,great performence knocked on to 80+ MAGNIFICENT.

class 313

Established Member
I have yet to try 901, but its downloading as I speak,

seems good, but will there be a passenger version?

Dennis

Established Member
How fantastic is that? Thanks to all involved with the construction :cheers:

Just a quick question though - was 901 ever fitted with TPWS?

Dennis

Established Member
Seems surprising to me if it was fitted; being withdrawn in 1998 IIRC and TPWS not being compulsory until 2003, being prompted in part by Ladbroke Grove. Not that I ever activate it!

Coxster

Established Member
The TPWS seems to be part of the cab picture, so i'd guess so...
37/9s (like 37/3s) were not fitted with TPWS, Radio, OTMR or (unlike some /4s) RETB. Although by no means a critisism, if you look at the edges of the TPWS panel you can kind of see the jaggy edges indicating it was pasted on. Doesn't look bad though!

Dennis

Established Member
'twas not a criticism of the loco, after all, a lot of the routes it's going to run on are relatively up to date so TPWS would be needed. If it wasn't, the H&S wallahs might start steaming from the ears!

Bill EWS

Hi,
Downloaded the two new 37's yesterday. Have only ran the loaded freight route but it is very good. Sounds are excellent. Well done to everyone involved.

I purchased a wireless Keyboard and Mouse yesterday and it all ran fine from first go. However, when I ran the 37 freight route I found that the F keys don't work as they should. All other keys remain the same and work nicely.

The keyboard and mouse are from Logitech. The F keys not respoding are F2, to show the time, reverser, Frame rate, etc. F3 to open or close the timetable and F4 to enlarge the timetable and read instructions. There may be other keys not linked to BVE4 but I haven't found them so far but the three F keys meantioned are required to assist running the trains correctly.

The info sheet with the keyboard & Mouse is almost next to useless, so can't work out how to link the three F keys. F2 should run Microsoft Word, F3 Excel and F4 PowerPoint but they don't work at this time. Can anyone help with getting the keys to respond to BVE controls, please.

Cheers.

BillEWS.

Bill EWS

Hi Tom,
Many thanks. The key is called F Mode on this keyboard but it works fine. Everything is back to normal now. Wheeeeeeeeeeee!

Cheers.

BillEWS.

Mintona

Established Member
I wish I could be bothered to download them ;)

I'll do it tomorrow when I am not so tired. ;)

eifion

Excellent Bit of Kit.
Just took it on BD490 Norton - Kingshead F/Liner vice a 66.
Brilliant Ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.