Access to TRUST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Rwhunited

I did just ring up IT support and he said do a software application online and it has been sent to my manager for approval but I am not sure if it is software we are granted access to or not.

Ferret

Established Member
Is there a legitimate business need for a number of non-rail employed enthusiasts to have access to it? Cos we all know it happens :P

Yes, and there's one in particular who could end up causing a whole load of issues the way he carries on, not just with his illegitimate gen access either!

tcm1106

I did just ring up IT support and he said do a software application online and it has been sent to my manager for approval but I am not sure if it is software we are granted access to or not.

It's not really about the software as it is a mainframe application. The service centre will just push WinVVTN to your machine. It's more to do with what access priviledges are assigned to your #login. I have access to GEOGIS which uses the same system but no access to TRUST

michael769

Established Member
Is there a legitimate business need for a number of non-rail employed enthusiasts to have access to it? Cos we all know it happens :P

It will be a moot point if a few months time when much of the data will become accessible to the general public.

Status
Not open for further replies.