• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Arriva Rail - London Overground - Trainee Positions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rmh123

Should be the next day according to the thread. Do you think you did the mmi well?

I didn't ask the guy how he thought I got on and he said ( you explained scenarios well and got straight to the point which is what I like) with a smile on his face!! But as with all stages I will not get my hopes up and just hope for the best!!!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

steviebuk

Hi just been to the second stage assessment today...... I passed all the required tests so now just waiting for mmi results now. Anyone know how long it will take to get mmi results through?

Well done, fingers crossed for you. I did my MMI with another company took about 3 days to get my results. My other results with Arriva came quickly, couldn’t fault them but I think it very much depends on how close they too a training date! Bit of a lottery really. The Arriva HR are great very helpful.

Rmh123

Well done, fingers crossed for you. I did my MMI with another company took about 3 days to get my results. My other results with Arriva came quickly, couldn’t fault them but I think it very much depends on how close they too a training date! Bit of a lottery really. The Arriva HR are great very helpful.

Cheers Steve how did you find the dmi?

steviebuk

Dmi was abit more relaxed I thought, scenario competency based again, my advice don’t dig yourself a hole and be honest with your reply’s. There was one question I couldn’t think of an answer and I asked if we could revisit it to buy more time,which they where more than happy with. I had 2 nice people interviewing me, made to feel welcome.

London 10101

I didn't ask the guy how he thought I got on and he said ( you explained scenarios well and got straight to the point which is what I like) with a smile on his face!! But as with all stages I will not get my hopes up and just hope for the best!!!

You've most likely passed then!

GreenSignal

Hi just been to the second stage assessment today...... I passed all the required tests so now just waiting for mmi results now. Anyone know how long it will take to get mmi results through?
I've known people to get a call the same day, others the next day.
Maximum should be 3 days though.

Rmh123

Hi guys I got a call today to say I have passed my mmi!!!! Now I have my dmi next Tuesday so keeping fingers crossed. Does anyone know how long it takes to find out if you have passed dmi? Then how long until medical is carried out? Where is the medical? And how long before you get results of medical sorry for all the questions but I am getting closer now so a little impatient

SecureID

Well done,

Arriva are usually pretty quick and get back to most people within a few days, maybe a week max.

My medical was near Great Portland Street but they have various locations around London.

They’ll want to get you booked into a medical ASAP so it just depends on your availability an availability of appointments. Mine was about ten days after I got the call to say I’d been successful.

They should tell you you’ve passed, or not, the medical on the day apart from the urine sample results which takes about 3/4 days.

steviebuk

Well done mate:D

My medical was old Holborn, near Hatton gardens.

SecureId has got it spot on with the info on timings.

Good luck with the dmi, research the forum (dmi questions) for possible questions that you may get asked? Oh and research the company they will ask you about it MD etc.

Matt101

Hi guys I got a call today to say I have passed my mmi!!!! Now I have my dmi next Tuesday so keeping fingers crossed. Does anyone know how long it takes to find out if you have passed dmi? Then how long until medical is carried out? Where is the medical? And how long before you get results of medical sorry for all the questions but I am getting closer now so a little impatient

Congrats mate,

I was there in the morning group yesterday but failed one test. Gutted but will try again if it comes up after 6 months. Where you the guy sitting on the bank on your own?

zambo01

Stage 2 assessments done!

Just at the train station on the way home now! I was the only one (out of 4 of us) that actually had to sit all the assessments this morning, the other guys had passed bits and pieces during other processes. Manage to get all the way to the MMI (which is the only bit they don’t provide results for right away) - so now it’s just a waiting game to find out how I did....fingers crossed!

baz962

Established Member

Just at the train station on the way home now! I was the only one (out of 4 of us) that actually had to sit all the assessments this morning, the other guys had passed bits and pieces during other processes. Manage to get all the way to the MMI (which is the only bit they don’t provide results for right away) - so now it’s just a waiting game to find out how I did....fingers crossed!
Well done bud.

Teddyward

Well done. I’ve got mine Monday

Rmh123

Did all four of you get to the mmi stage

zambo01

Did all four of you get to the mmi stage

I was the only person that had to do all the tests.

We all had to do a bespoke VSE that Arriva chuck in as extra and there was one other lad that had to sit the MMI aswell (as he dipped it previously)

The other two lads had passed it in another process so they were not required to sit it again.

Joe Spice

I must be the only person still waiting to hear back from ARL, only communication I had was a Ashley Herbert asking for my DOB and N.I

Anybody else still waiting ?

Status
Not open for further replies.