• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Arriva Rail - London Overground - Trainee Positions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mike Tyson

Does anybody have a start date yet?

I’m due to start in March, was wondering if anyone else is?

I’ve seen someone post that they will start in April.

Rmh123

Does anybody have a start date yet?

I’m due to start in March, was wondering if anyone else is?

I’ve seen someone post that they will start in April.
Hi I have my dmi on Tuesday any tips or advice on what to expect on both the dmi and medical cheers

Mike Tyson

Hi I have my dmi on Tuesday any tips or advice on what to expect on both the dmi and medical cheers

Not much you can do to prepare for the medical. As long as your are healthy then you will be fine, even if you are over weight slightly then that’s ok. They will just suggest to lose some weight.

For the DMI then just do some research on the company and the job requirements and when answering their questions use the STAR method.

Interviewers were both really nice so they will make you feel relaxed, so don’t worry about your nerves.

Mike Tyson

Nope medical monday, got contract today, so i guess im probably not definately starting march, willesden tmd.
Same boat as me mate!

Conditional offer subject to references, medical and DBS. So as long as all that is ok which only you will know then you should defo be in March.

steviebuk

Willesden, I think all the courses at the mo are for north London. It has been super quick.

London 10101

So how is hr sending contracts? An conditional followed by an unconditional once med and ref go through?

baz962

Established Member
Same boat as me mate!

Conditional offer subject to references, medical and DBS. So as long as all that is ok which only you will know then you should defo be in March.

Amy said my dbs and refs all back, so just medical.

Mike Tyson

Was gonna pm you, but it doesnt give me the option, do you know if your checks will be ok.
Yh shouldn’t a problem.
Well I hope not. I’ve done medical before so should be fine and references and DBS are all good.

Mike Tyson

Wont let me private message, my provisional start is march 19th.
Same date as me then.
Let the good times roll! Great career choice with a lot of long term opportunities. They were telling me st the interview that there’s room for progression if you are interested.
Really good benefits package also.

baz962

Established Member
Same date as me then.
Let the good times roll! Great career choice with a lot of long term opportunities. They were telling me st the interview that there’s room for progression if you are interested.
Really good benefits package also.

Hopefully see you then .

Mike Tyson

You should be able to PM now. Had my privacy settings restricted. To many stalkers on here, you got to be careful. Lol. Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.