• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Arriva Rail - London Overground - Trainee Positions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rmh123

I did say before that they have been really quick with me. From 1st assessment to contract was 5 weeks. Lol
Yes I would although it is further to travel they was explaining that there is more scope for different Rotas i.e. A night rota but don't want to get ahead of my self I will wait for the call hopefully I will know either way by this time tomorrow

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

baz962

Established Member
Yes I would although it is further to travel they was explaining that there is more scope for different Rotas i.e. A night rota but don't want to get ahead of my self I will wait for the call hopefully I will know either way by this time tomorrow

Yea its South of the river, you get the nights then lol.

Mike Tyson

Take it as a positive mate!

baz962

Established Member
That’s alright then!
How did you find the hearing test?
We’re you sat in a lil box?

Yes and sometimes the bleep was more quiet than the background his hiss in the headphones. Grade a hearing tho

Mike Tyson

I’m actually worried now cus I got my medical on Thursday. So I hope it all goes well.

But other than that Yh I’m really excited. Can’t wait to get started and put in those years.

baz962

Established Member
I’m actually worried now cus I got my medical on Thursday. So I hope it all goes well.

But other than that Yh I’m really excited. Can’t wait to get started and put in those years.

You not had medical, you got contract right

baz962

Established Member
Yh I’ve got the contract. Filled it all out and sent it but still it’s subject to medical, references and DBS. I’ve done the medical before so I should be ok.

My refs and dbs done, getting phoned in two hours got you no Where lol. What parts you sent back, some of the paperwork asks for payroll number, dont know it yet, and one says, agreed job details with line manager.

Mike Tyson

Can’t remember the line manager bit and the payroll bits I left blank but still sent.

The only thing I didn’t send was BRASS form and partners Oyester card form and the other TOC discount form.

Joe Spice

Can’t remember the line manager bit and the payroll bits I left blank but still sent.

The only thing I didn’t send was BRASS form and partners Oyester card form and the other TOC discount form.
Hey Mike, do you already have a railway background..?

Just trying to figure out why I might not of heard anything back.

Joe Spice

It would seem that everybody who have already heard back and passed already have Railway experience ??

Roberttown

Long term stalker, first time poster.

Been offered a contract. Im not from railway background too.

Rob

Roberttown

Yes. It is as though they were throwing the job at me mate. I did not know an answer to a few questios. I am a bit suspicious now.

baz962

Established Member
Yes. It is as though they were throwing the job at me mate. I did not know an answer to a few questios. I am a bit suspicious now.

Perhaps the other questions along with having great psychometric scores was enough. So suspicious in what way.

Status
Not open for further replies.