• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

ATW Trainee Train Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

chmt

I have replied back accepting a telephone interview for next week with a few slots that I am available for.
I have yet to hear anything back as of yet. Do you receive an email for the time and day your telephone interview is?
Thanks

Son of Flicka

I have replied back accepting a telephone interview for next week with a few slots that I am available for.
I have yet to hear anything back as of yet. Do you receive an email for the time and day your telephone interview is?
Thanks
Yes, exactly that.

Plodster

Thanks
You’ll get an e mail with the details
Think I had the mail on a Monday confirming the slot for the Friday
Just prepare as best as you can now ready for the slot. All the best with it guys:smile:

Sheridan

Sheridan, did you hear anything? TFW investigated as to why my account disapeared, but that was 2 months ago. Might wait till next time that te positions come up

No, I chased it a few times without getting anywhere. I was considering asking again as I’d at least like to know what happened even if I realistically know it won’t make any difference and I’ll just have to apply next time!

chmt

No. How about yourself?

Unsure what to expect but will give it my best. Really want this job (as many others probably do also)

Nj82

Yeah - really want this one after 20 years in an office!

Ive applied for the Conductor role too and got to assessment day (stage before final interview) after the SCAAT tests etc so hoping to go a few better on this one!!

Nj82

It was ok - didn’t take too long and was just initial sole exercise to note qualities of the role and then a combined group task to present these from everyone to the Conductor managers.....
Tbh - thought I did ok but have had nothing to compare it to before having been with the same company for nearly 20 years.

Still awaiting feedback at the moment so not sure how to strengthen or improve what I did etc

Leavesontrack

No, I chased it a few times without getting anywhere. I was considering asking again as I’d at least like to know what happened even if I realistically know it won’t make any difference and I’ll just have to apply next time!

Me neither...

I emailed last week, nothing.

Whatever happend seems we missed the window this time... through no fault of our own eh.

Anyhow good luck to all the Cardiff guys with telephone interviews. Such a strange experience, did it last year but didnt make it past that stage. The guys on the other end gave nothing away and made for a really uncomfortable experience

chmt

Went ok. Did my best. Not sure if i did enough and forgot to say a few things.

Asked about the role, knowledge of company, reasons for applying. How about you?

Courses coming up next year apparently. I also forgot to ask when will you hear back if successful from telephone interview. Did you ask?

Nj82

Yeah went well - the interviewer told me the notifications should be pretty quick as there is a December intake.

Qs were same as yours tbh - also had a bit of a chat around career progression etc

Did they mention the process following this was or?

chmt

Glad it went well for you @Nj82.

Next stage i was told face to face interview. How about you? Will let you know either way if I hear anything.

Nj82

Face 2 face next - interesting as for the Conductor role that was final stage before offer.

Yeah - I’ll let you know if I have any news too @chmt - wish you all the best buddy!!!

chmt

Anyone heard anything yet from the Cardiff telephone interviews last week?

Nothing for me as of yet.

Leavesontrack

Email today for me...

after 8 months since applying, losing my account, chasing it up , no response, I got an email

Application Update - Unsuccessful after shortlisting (E)

Whole process has been...interesting

chmt

Had a email earlier saying that I was unsuccessful after telephone interview. Will definitely try again in the future.
Good luck everyone with the rest of the process.

Nj82

@chmt - I wish you all the best mate for future applications.
If I get any further I’ll also post info on here that may assist :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.