• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

ATW Trainee Train Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Slipper

Hi all, bit of an open ended question I know, but how often on average would you say TfW recruit for drivers please? And roughly how many do they take on at a time? Thanks for any replies

baz962

Established Member
Hi all, bit of an open ended question I know, but how often on average would you say TfW recruit for drivers please? And roughly how many do they take on at a time? Thanks for any replies
They were recruiting about a week ago. Don't know if the advert is still live.

Robbie88

They usually do it all on one day, but I know of a few people that are going down this week just to do the paper assessments then will have to go down again to finish off the computer ones.
I'm not sure why they've changed it.

Slipper

They were recruiting about a week ago. Don't know if the advert is still live.
Yes thanks for that, I should have mentioned I saw that, but I need to wait for something in the Cardiff-Newport-borders area due to travel time.

Sheridan

Great, thank you, I knew it was mid to high twenties but with the advert no longer up I couldn’t find it anywhere.

richfoz84

At my northern testing, they said there was 1 or 2 things I passed with TFW that northern didn’t need, can’t remember which bits tho sorry!

TeaTrain

I don't know where you heard First own TFW?! Not true as far as I am aware. They will require enhanced as do most nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.