• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bus Simulator for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthEastern-465

Established Member
The one I am selling is the 2008 "contendo" bus simulator for £7.00. its in brilliant condotion runs fine,game case is in good condition everythings fine on it.

If there is any interest I also wonder if anyone would want to swap it for a newish MSTS add-on?

So as I said price is £7.00 PM me if interested.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

thefab444

Established Member
I'll have it for free and you can pay the postage costs. :p

Seriously, good luck with getting £7 for it. Isn't it the sort of thing you can pick up brand new for £4.99 in Game etc.? (If they still sell PC Games)

Z12XE

Comes with 34 scenarios,18 diffrent routes,8 bus models (single deck double deck, bendy and inter-city coaches).

Ah, but do you get to do Rail Replacement?

Seems a pretty standard (and fairly common) job for all bus operators.

MCR247

Established Member
Is it a good game?

No, the steering is absolutely crap. If you are moving and some plonker decides to walk through the middle of the bus (wtf?) crossing the road then you have to start again because thats somehow your fault.

0.5/5

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I played the trial of this once and got told off for opening the door whilst the bus was still moving. What on earth?

Darandio

Established Member
Microsoft bus Simulator????

what ever next??

Who said anything about Microsoft being involved? And when you say whatever next, here are some:-

Garbage Truck Simulator
Courier Service Simulator
Forklift Simulator

SouthEastern-465

Established Member
I originally posted for selling not rating and For now I might go with CeliaDrummond offer as he has kept on subject!

But anyway it's not a quick pick £4.99 its £14.99.

Darandio

Established Member
And to be fair, this isn't Ebay, it is a discussion forum and people are discussing. :D

gingerheid

Established Member
No, the steering is absolutely crap. If you are moving and some plonker decides to walk through the middle of the bus (wtf?) crossing the road then you have to start again because thats somehow your fault.

0.5/5

Yeah, these two things get me too.

There is another bus simulator that I downloaded a trial of that was a bit better (It's though fault was that you couldn't drive from inside the cab, only from behind the back of the bus. This wasn't easy if it was a decker...).

Last edited:

MCR247

Established Member
Oh I think you are thinking of Bus Driver by SCS which I think was better, but not excellent

Established Member
oh they have a farm sim now, whats missing? Train, plane, bus, farm, ant, earth, boat, cooking, signalling, people, city. I think soon we`ll have a sim for every aspect of life the only one missing is... err.. well to be honest I really dont know
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Very humble to call yourself crap and more so to say you are for sale via the forum! I offer 3p.

Ill outbid you, 3 and a half p! and 2 shillings!

SouthEastern-465

Established Member
Your offer was a stupid one though. Something more reasonable like a pre-owned sale?

I think my sale price for the Bus Sim was fine as its 51% off the original £14.99 when I bought it.

Just asking any moderator who reads this thread please can you lock it or delete it please because its not serving its purpose.

gingerheid

Established Member
I know you don't think it's serving your purpose, but it's serving a purpose :) Discussions on the internet rarely stick solidly in one place!

And indeed, the thread being brought to the top all the time may yet yield someone interested in your offer!

william

Established Member
sex simulation. Could call it stimulator.

Walking simulation for American kids who see Africans do it on the telly.

oh, wait! I know..........terrorist simulation, now that's real cool....could throw in a few twin towers, pan ams and nuclear waste trains in there....

What about a simulator simulator, which simulates someone playing a simulator

lol, mod simulator.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.