• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

class 313 ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
Have you considered going for a drivers job 313103? Then you could sit down and rest your back.

Did you not know that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit? and if wit was ( ) you would have an enema!
Also did you not know that a drivers job is more boring then the current job that i do, the only reason why i would want to go driving is the £20,000 increase in salary i would get, whilst to some money grabbing so and so that is all that matters, i was brought up differently. Driving trains is not what it once was, and is boring in comparison.

Now what about those Routemaster buses that still ply the streets of London at 45+ year old you seem to have conveniently (once again) to answer?

Mind you getting it back on track a Routemaster has a better ride then a 313.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

notadriver

Established Member
Did you not know that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit? and if wit was ( ) you would have an enema!
Also did you not know that a drivers job is more boring then the current job that i do, the only reason why i would want to go driving is the £20,000 increase in salary i would get, whilst to some money grabbing so and so that is all that matters, i was brought up differently. Driving trains is not what it once was, and is boring in comparison.

I was genuinely concerned about your back and train driving is quite a sought after job by all accounts.

Now what about those Routemaster buses that still ply the streets of London at 45+ year old you seem to have conveniently (once again) to answer?

Mind you getting it back on track a Routemaster has a better ride then a 313.

I was genuinely concerned about your back and train driving is quite a sought after job by all accounts.

True enough the routemasters do provide a service but its only over a few relatively short routes. But for the elderly or parents with buggies they are not user friendly.

That being said the Boris master is being designed - a new modern version. Why do they need a modern version if the old one works as well?

Rail Replacement buses out of London sometimes use the cheapest bidder. A C reg Metrobus that stunk of diesel fumes for a 1 hour jouney was not a pleasant experience.

Skimble19

Established Member
As the old saying goes, dont feed the troll..

Oh, and yes, that's my decision on you btw "notadriver"... :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.